4 9%
Both (aka the bradulator special)
14 30%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
Completely innocuous topic here.

I think I'd prefer a swole gay kid.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I mean I'd prefer my kid to be happy and in shape for sure.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's probably cheaper for me to raise them fat than keep buying grooming products and shit, so fat.

I mean, frozen lasagna adds up after a while. Especially if your kid is eating like 3 of them an hour.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
gay because then when he gets bullied he has a more legitimate argument when he says "i can't help it it's just the way i am!!!"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean, frozen lasagna adds up after a while. Especially if your kid is eating like 3 of them an hour.

Yea, but that would also probably lead to a heart attack by age 6, so actually a saving in the long term.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's probably cheaper for me to raise them fat than keep buying grooming products and shit, so fat.

Woah m8, no one said anything about grooming.

I mean, sure, you'd be buying candy either way, but still...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but that would also probably lead to a heart attack by age 6, so actually a saving in the long term.

Holy fuck that's genius:

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I tell you what I wouldn't want my child to be.

Black.

You know, unless I have it with a black woman. That or she already has kids.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Fat.

At least then I stand a chance of catching him when he tries to escape
Quote by chrismendiola
"I would prefer to eradicate homosexuality" (Swan & Neptune, 1988).

I was just gonna say.
I'd be SHOCKED if people didnt know my stance on this. 

also I aint ready to have children yet. I got too much stuff as it is - lack of confidence, depression, avoidance issues, PTSD from a car wreck back in '07, etc. I'd be a terrible father. Id still love em and raise up right and all...but with the issues I have just on my own? I just wouldnt do that to my kid. It wouldnt be fair to em. Theyd deserve better than me. 
Quote by soundgarden1986
yeah no shit

hey at least Im self aware...on that bit at least. Id prefer to sort my own self out first before sending another "me" into the world
Last edited by neptune1988 at Jul 4, 2017,
For some reason I assumed my kid to be a boy, but anyway...

Call me closed-minded, but I don't want my kid to be bullied. So, I wouldn't want it to be fat. That's just waiting for bad times. Anyway, in my school time, people always used to call me gay and I never had anything to say to that and it sucked. So, naturally, I'd prefer my kid to be gay so he would feel free to be all sassy and sass the hell out of those kids with his lightning-fast snappy comebacks and make me proud.
Quote by neptune1988
also I aint ready to have children yet. I got too much stuff as it is - lack of confidence, depression, avoidance issues, PTSD from a car wreck back in '07, etc.

You forgot one thing you've got. Your virginity. Good luck finding a woman who's willing to have sex with you.
I'd be a terrible father [...]  It wouldnt be fair to em. Theyd deserve better than me. 

Obviously.
Free Ali
I'd prefer gay because at least that's not something preventable 

If I ever had a kid that became fat I'd disown them for bringing shame on the family
I have nothing important to say
If I had a fat kid i'd feel like a failure as a parent
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I was gonna make a joke about how a fat kid can't live in my house unless they go to a deprogramming center but now I really want to watch Heavyweights.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Well, it depends. The fat kid has a higher ceiling (Hall of Fame NFL Lineman) than the gay kid (fancy fashion designer or synth pop musician) but the fat kid has lower floor. Fat kid is more high risk/high return than the gay kid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Gay

In terms of me wanting my kid to live healthy, have more self-confidence, as well have all the goodies of being in shape (better mood, clear thinking, etc), the answer is clear.

Quote by neptune1988
I was just gonna say.
I'd be SHOCKED if people didnt know my stance on this. 

Hey neptune, why do you feel the need to flaunt this opinion of yours this way everywhere you post? Or rather, why do you doubledown? Do you understand why that opinion leaves a bad taste on people's mouth? Why they feel antagonistic towards you because of it? Do you think it is time to doubledown on it, or take a step back and think things through more deeply?

(P.S: Not that you doubled down specifically in this post, but it is common in many of your other ones).

also I aint ready to have children yet. I got too much stuff as it is - lack of confidence, depression, avoidance issues, PTSD from a car wreck back in '07, etc

Hope you get better with those
Quote by Paroxysm
Boy or girl?

Fat boy, gay daughter.

You know what, that's actually a good answer. I feel like boys are more likely to take being large better than girls, and gay girls are less likely to be picked on than gay dudes. At least, I would assume, maybe I'm wrong.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 4, 2017,
Gay

I think homosexuality is fine. I look at fat people with disgust most of the time, unless I know there is an underlying health issue which they can't fix with normal exercise and diet. Fat people are slobs, at least gay people have great sense of self and fashion.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i want all of my children to die squirming on a towel, piece of toilet paper, or anywhere that isn't the inside of a vagina.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Paroxysm
Boy or girl?

Fat boy, gay daughter.

This is a good point. The girl is never going to make it to Canton unless she is a lesbian of an appropriate build to be a punter, and how many punters are in the Hall?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i want all of my children to die squirming on a towel, piece of toilet paper, or anywhere that isn't the inside of a vagina.

>mfw sexual relations with a woman result in the production of a child
If I ever had a child who became fat, I denied them for bringing shame in the family.
Gayer than a handbag full of rainbows
A fat child would be unpleasant
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
fat and gay, that'll show em
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I suppose gay. I mean I'd rather him be in shape and healthy as he's gonna be raised in an environment where it doesn't matter at all what his sexual preferences are, so he should be happy and comfortable. 

I would miss out on grandchildren to a degree if he was my only child but I'd get over it. It's his life after all!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Quote by rich.bendall
I suppose gay. I mean I'd rather him be in shape and healthy as he's gonna be raised in an environment where it doesn't matter at all what his sexual preferences are, so he should be happy and comfortable. 

I would miss out on grandchildren to a degree if he was my only child but I'd get over it. It's his life after all!

IVF plus surrogacy, tho.
Gay. Parents who allow their kids to get fat are inadequate parents.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
This thread
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Page 1 of 2