I built a Jemish guitar, replaced  pots, 5way, pickups etc and am trying to find a wiring diagram for the "stardard" autosplit setup. The Seymour duncan diagram gives me a bizarre setup with most of the coils not working (i suck at solderng though).  What i want is 1: bridge humbucker, 2 split bridge bottom + middle, 3 middle, 4 spli neck + mid, 5 neck.  OR an alternative  such as both hums, solo mid, mid+ splits. What i care about is that middle  or midsplit for the knopfler/chris isaak wicked game sound (even messed up the mid NAILS that tone it's beautiful).  And some metal options.. i mostly practice grunge/collective soul/hard rock. I have an art100 thats  amazing for most things.. this i want t o be my all in one guitar . Can anyone help?  I do know a little about electronics but have no desire to learn guitar electronics.. rather spend my time practicing. I dont want to use a superswitch or push pulls unless i have to. Especially a superswitch they look like a nightmare to solder and  i really dont want to route my guitar. Thanks a lot if anyone can help.  Ive searched everywhere and all i can find are bizarre setups and ONE SD diagram that just flat doesnt work
The Duncan diagram works. If your soldering sucks and you don't want to learn guitar electronics, that's the problem. Don't blame the diagram.

I've used the Duncan wiring on a bunch of guitars with the standard 5 way switch. It's fine.
Not sure what pickups your using.. check the pickup manufacturer website for wire assignment, pickup brand use different color, so you need to know which are: hot, ground, North start end, South start end.. it's 4 wires, but some come in 5 wires.. the bare wire is usually ground, .. the SD diagram are right.. you just need to make sure you follow them correctly. Good luck.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
psp742 thanks a lot. i reworked it and most hump went away.. then the cheap chinese FR blew up. Thanks for all your help. and i agree my crappy soldering is 99.9% of the problem