Page 1 of 2
Was listening to Dan Ariely and he mentioned these.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/open-gently/201310/36-questions-bring-you-closer-together

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?

4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

11. Take four minutes and tell you partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

14. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

16. What do you value most in a friendship?

17. What is your most treasured memory?

18. What is your most terrible memory?

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?

20. What does friendship mean to you?

21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people's?

24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

25. Make three true "we" statements each. For instance, "we are both in this room feeling..."

26. Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them: be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you've just met.

29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.

30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.

32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

me:

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Probably Prof Brian Cox or someone who can explain awesome space science in a way I can digest.

Ambivalent. I'd most likely be known for bad things rather than good because I'm a good for nothing hack.

3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
Nothing out loud, but I imagine what I would say just so I can communicate as clearly as possible with the person without being all over the place.

A day where I was busy doing something more than the usual sitting at home on the internet. Nothing too laborious but something that gives me a feeling of accomplishment, makes me reflect on the day and have it be memorable.

Sometimes I will quietly sing when I play guitar. I quit trying to sing because I've come to accept I am not gifted with a good voice.

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
Body for sure. With 90 years under my belt I'd be wise as fuck and with a 30 year old body i'd still be able to do so much In comparison.

It's gonna be diet related. My diet is awful.

N/A

Being born into a reasonably financially stable family in the UK.

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I don't remember barely any of my upbringing. That's probably for the best considering the stories I hear are not good. But, I wish I was pushed to help out more, I have little to no work ethic probably because I was never made to do anything external of my own desires.

11. Take four minutes and tell you partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
Wtf this aint a question.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Apathy.

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
How do I make more crystal balls of truth?

14. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Buying a DSLR. They're expensive and I have chrometophobia.

Earning a first class degree.

Being able to enjoy the time spent with the person. Usually this is because of their insights or their wit/humour.

Final year of uni.

I honestly can't find one, but it's probably more to do with me doing something to hurt someone who didn't deserve it.

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Heroiiiiiin babyyyyyyy. 

More than acquaintance. Someone who chooses to involve themselves with me. 

Family = pure and unconditional while also somewhat obligated. 
Romantic = non existent
Platonic = maybe, I don't feel close enough to any friends to be on the same level as a family member.

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
N/A

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people's?
My parents did a good job of hiding me away from all the drama. I was raised a very happy child, as for my siblings, they were older and have to live with the truth.

I'm her world. She's great. Sometimes I wish she'd be more open minded to new ideas or more inclined to learn more about the world. She's very much a stay in the comfort zone type of person that I feel has held me back for a long time.

25. Make three true "we" statements each. For instance, "we are both in this room feeling..."
NA

a conversation with someone who could teach me profound things. 

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
I can be very pedantic. I don't see this as a bad thing most of the time. It might drive you crazy like I do with my family.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them: be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you've just met.
n/a

Trying to talk about subjects where I'm way out of my depth. 

I had two breakdowns when I was 13, one in front of my whole family and one to just my parents.

n/a

Nothing. 

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?
Honestly don't know.

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
Probably PC because it's still the most valuable thing I own that is one item and it would save time over having to build another compared to saving my guitar which I could just get another.

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
My mum. Wouldn't be surprised if my Dad died soon, I'm expecting it. Mum however would be shocking. Also any other member of the family since it would be a shock and unexpected since it would be too soon. 

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

n/a
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
something something free ali

Quote by Nero Galon
Waifu

I already am.

Not out loud, but if it's important then yeah. Because not being prepared can be stressful...? Isn't that obvious?

Perfect amount of sleep and achieving a satisfactory amount of productivity and fun.

Just sang in my car on the way to work. Never sung to anyone else before though.

Who in their right mind would say anything but mind?

None

Send me to the 2D realm then we'll talk.

Music I guess? Idk.

I was raised fine.

Ugh can we not do this?

Time travel

Why am I still answering these???

I dreamt of having a dream to achieve and don't because I don't know where to look.

Idk graduating or something to do with music or something.

Understanding

Time spent with the fam on cruises.

When I poo'd my pants in 3rd grade but I mostly look back on it and laugh so I'm not sure.

I'd quit my job and be happier and fess up to a few people about certain regrets.

A lot.

Dude, how do you expect me to keep up the 2D shtick with all these questions? smh

omg

I have a great family and definitely have had it better than most in terms of upbringing.

Defo mama's boy right here.

wtf no

ur mom lmao

To be patient with me because I'm often bad at saying what I'm really feeling.

I don't have one so instead I'll say I liked how smart, funny, caring and strong the girl who was almost mine was.

okay seriously wtf is up with these partner specific questions? Is this test partner-ist?

I'm a man, I don't cry.

Mental illness and depression, but I kind of contradict myself with that one because sometimes it makes a great meme and I hate myself for laughing at it.

Too personal. I'd rather not embarrass myself tbh.

Guitar I guess. Idk which one. Or maybe my computer and risk looking retarded lmao.

Mom's cause I'm closer to her than the others.

You know, usually I have fun thinking about answers to these, but all these questions were dumb and just reminded me how single I am, so thanks a bunch.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 5, 2017,
Wayyyy too fucking many questions Man
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I was going to say something about how no one has time for all that, but then two of you actually bothered to answer all of the questions.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you

Boredom

Flying

N/A

That's it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Victory2134
I was going to say something about how no one has time for all that, but then two of you actually bothered to answer all of the questions.
In my defense, I'm at work and have literally nothing better to do.
Quote by snipelfritz

pav

parachute not opening. or having nuts bit off by a Laplander, now that's a way to go

today when I watched mufasa's death on youtube
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Itt: 36 separate threads.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Who sent you?

-sunaj
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Someone not offended by the sty live/wallow in.

No, being famous would fucking suck. Seriously, imagine not being able to go out without having people you've never met bug you all the time.

No, because I'm not retarded, and no plan survives contact with the enemy. And yes, if I'm phoning you, I consider you an enemy.

If I knew that, I'd be doing it instead of answering these questions.

I don't hate myself enough to put up with my singing.

Which 30 year old?

Complications from a pre-existing medical condition.

My right hand and I share a circulatory system, a nervous system and we're genetically identical.

Nothing. I'm a sour, entitled cunt.

A few acres of land with a pond and capybaras.

No.

The ability to go back in time and not take this fucking quiz. I'm bored now.

What's the best way for me to not be a lazy bastard?

Turning up for an exam naked and with my teeth falling out.

I have no great accomplishments. Nothing I have ever done actually matters.

Reliability. I have one flaky friend, and that's plenty.

I forgot it.

Probably the time my mum almost bled out in front of me.

Can't achieve anything meaningful in a year, so I'd probably eat less healthy food, and drink more.

Friendship is magic, and magic is heresy. *BLAM*

Not a whole lot.

Thumb, index finger, middle finger, ring finger, pinky.

Not very.

She's dead, so I won.

Bored, angry with the cunt who made this up, angry with the stupid bastard who decided to answer these fucking questions.

Guilt for the crimes i am about to commit.

*insert personal details so they can steal my identity here*

Nothing.

All of it, up to and especially this point.

Don't remember.

You will die and all your works will cast down in the dirt and forgotten.

Your mum.

Will be too dead to regret anything.

Nothing, it's just stuff, and all covered by contents insurance.

My brother's the healthy one, so probably him.

I'm absurdly happy that this is the last question, should I have a wank to celebrate?
Way too many questions to answer and read can you cut it down to like 5 please

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Nero Galon
Ur mom lmao

Famous for banging ur mom lmao

Don't need to rehearse sex talking ur mom lmao

Banging ur mom lmao

Ur mom was singing when I was banging her lmao

Bang ur mom with a 30 year old body lmao

Heart attack while banging ur mom lmao

-Banging
-Banging in the bedroom
-Banging in the kitchen lmao

That I can bang ur mom unconditionally lmao

Banging ur mom sooner lmao

Was born to bang ur mom lmao

Two penises so I can bang ur mom twice as hard lmao

Why is ur mom so bangable lmao

Just ur mom which I've been banging lmao

Banging ur mom lmao

Understanding that I value banging ur mom more than I do their friendship lmao

When I banged ur mom lmao

When ur mom banged me lmao...? D:

Nah I'd keep banging ur mom lmao

Nothing when I'm banging ur mom lmao

Banging ur mom is everything to me lmao

Ur mom bangs good lmao
Ur mom can take a good banging lmao
Ur mom likes banging often lmao
Ur mom is never bad at banging lmao

Ur mom is pretty warm when I'm banging her lmao

Not as close as when I'm banging ur mom lmao

We are both in this room and feel like banging lmao
We are both constantly banging on ur sofa lmao
We are both constantly banging on ur bed lmao

The love of banging ur mom lmao

Imma bang their moms lmao

Like how good ur mom bangs lmao

I had trouble putting it in when I was banging ur mom lmao

Me and ur mom were crying after that great banging session lmao

That thing she does just before banging lmao

Banging ur mom is no laughing matter lmao

Id regret not saying "hey let's bang" to ur mom lmao

Ur mom's lucky dildo for when I can't bang her lmao

My dad cause he won't be there to hi-five me after I bang ur mom lmao

Me and ur mom are concerned if we're banging too much lmao
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 5, 2017,
Joshua Garcia 

work must be very boring to fill these in twice

and apparently its not it's not so much the content of what is said by the individual when asked these questions that is most interesting but the things that the person chooses to not say.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
and apparently its not it's not so much the content of what is said by the individual when asked these questions that is most interesting but the things that the person chooses to not say.

I choose not to say anything.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Nobody reads these fucking things
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

fuck you all, eat my ass

I haven't told them yet because fuck you, eat my ass. that's why.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

your parents are dead
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
37. Do you have any desire to answer a 36 question survey?

No!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

David Attenborough

Kind of but not really, if someone occasionally came up to me like hey you're the guy in that band that would be cool

Sometimes because I hate going uhhh

Taking gril out to a really nice nature scene, cooking good food there, drink good booze, go home and bang, drink more etc

Yesterday evening when I was drawing and just half singing/mumbling Redbone to myself

Mind, nothing worse than dementia

Liver failure 

Taste in food and drink, love of nature, hatred of children

Not living in India

Nothing because then I wouldn't be me

No

Be a sick drummer

-

Start a band, haven't had time, have time now so maybe

Having the balls to up and move country

Being able to keep up with the drinking

Idk

Getting busted in school for weed

Yes, I'd just sell everything and go on a year long holiday to see as much as I can

Having a drinking pal

aubergine.emoji

Low maintenance - gets active enjoyment from pleasing me in whatever way - cute - supportive - artsy

Not very, I'm close to my brother and my sister's alright and that's it. Not really.

It's not bad

There's nobody here but meeee

a good bottle of whiskey with right now

Already happened so

This is already question 22

When I dumped my trunks this time I got absolutely steaming on holiday

3 weeks ago when I had to leave for the airport

Already done it ffs

Cat abuse

Nothing particularly

PRS because it was really fucking expensive

Brother, because he's cool

No
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Jul 5, 2017,
This seems like a good way to kill some time at work, regardless of whether anyone will read it...

Assuming I can choose dead people, and assuming there is no language barrier, probably either Jesus or Hitler. If they have to be alive then probably Elon Musk, Putin, Kim Jong Un or Trump.

If I were going to be famous it would need to be for doing something, not for either having something happen to me or just being a manufactured celebrity. Fame isn't a goal of mine really. To be honest, at a certain level, fame becomes more of a hindrance than anything else.

No, although if it were a very important or sensitive phone call then I might practice it.

Exploring a foreign country, eating and drinking for the entire day in beautiful locations with good friends. Basically what I spent the last 5 days doing.

In the car probably.

Body. Having a 90 year old's body would limit my enjoyment of life far more than having a 90 year old's mind.

No.

We love dogs, we love movies and we each think we are smarter than the other.

Having parents who didn't raise me to be an entitled shit.

One thing I strongly disagree with my Dad on is mature content in movies/music/games. I was 11 years old before I first saw a 12 rated film, and I was probably 13 before I saw an 18. I simply wasn't allowed to because he believed that it was too much of a negative influence.

No?

For fun? Being an awesome drummer.
For practical reasons? Having the knowledge on how to make obscene amounts of money for very little effort.

I would probably want to know how many years in the future the Earth would be hit by an extinction-level event, just out of sheer curiosity.

Nothing really. I pretty much do what I want to do right now, to varying degrees. I would love to work from home 100% of the time though.

Probably completing a Masters Degree.

Things like loyalty, honesty etc.

I don't really have any.

I don't really have any.

I would quit my job and travel for a year.

See question 16.

I'm not a very affectionate person. This irritates my long-term girlfriend.

She tolerates me.

My childhood was conventional, once I left for uni my family pretty much deteriorated. I am pretty close with my parents and my brother but none of them live together anymore.

She is a bit of a doofy and pretty gullible.

Wat

I already have people I can share anything with.

Occasionally I speak without thinking and accidentally insult people. That, combined with a sarcastic sense of humor, can lead to people thinking I am more of a dick than I actually am.

I'll assume that we are saying UG is my partner here... in that case I like how there is generally a place for everyone somewhere, even if it takes a while to find it.

I don't really have any.

I can't remember. Must have been over 10 years ago.

See question 28.

It relates to context. Things like dead baby jokes can be funny but of course you wouldn't joke about that with someone who had lost a child. I don't think anything is too serious to joke about as long as you remember context.

Nothing.

My iMac because it contains all of my music production work, iTunes library and photos are on it.

No one person's would be more or less disturbing than anyone else.

Wat

Josh Homme

No

All the time. I do so because I'm autistic, and I have a hard enough time communicating in real-time with someone face-to-face.

Being able to do whatever strikes my fancy that day.

In the car this morning. Yesterday.

Mind. The idea of going senile is my worst nightmare, and technology will likely fix a lot of physical ailments in my lifetime. 

Nope. I have no idea, and I don't want to.

Love of music, a passion for social improvement, and a love of animals.

Having an excellent support system who helped me succeed in school and uni.

Not going to Catholic School.

Okay.

The ability to code at a professional level.

The Powerball numbers the next time it goes over $200,000,000.

Going to Japan. Money has been the limiting factor, but the wife and I are gonna make it happen.

Finishing my undergraduate and then going into my graduate program.

Camaraderie. 

My wedding.

Too many to count.

I'd quit my job and do nothing but travel.

A social connection between two people built upon shared interests.

Ask my wife

Okay

Very fucking close and warm. I do feel like in terms of family, I had it pretty good.

Freud.jpeg

We are on this forum because we are losers.

We are stupid idiots.

We are pathetic.

My love of cults.

How shitty I can be.

Okay.

Too many. Okay.

That was about 3 weeks ago. Watched Titanic, cried like a baby.

Okay

Nothing

Not telling people how much they mean to me. It's awkward to bring up because I'm generally in groups.

I would try to get all of the guitars and basses gifted to me by family for sentimental reasons.

My sister, because she's much younger than me and has her whole life ahead of her.

Okay
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is anyone actually that interested in everyone else's answers?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.

Josh Homme

for good jams, not like Hollywood famous
melvins famous

yeah cuz I'm an awkward idiot and I stutter a bit

good food good friends good weed

yesterday
yesterday

body of a 30 yr old

heart problems cancer or suicide

n/a

I have pretty chill parents

I got fed shit food for the first few years of my life and since then learning to like things that are good for me is a bitch and i still mostly eat like shit

so I wish someone would have made me eat real food

n/a

the ability to control my emotions better

if it's even worth it for me to keep living

Playing music for a living
writing songs is hard, finding competent musicians is hard, making money on it is hard

I haven't accomplished anything of note

similar values and opinions
agreeing on every single thing is boring as hell but not agreeing on most things sucks too

when my mom or dad would take me and my friends and sit through shitty little kid movies because we wanted to see them

one time I had an extraordinarily bad day and decided i quit and was going to use my belt as a noose but I got really scared when I got my head in it
plus I hadn't figured out where or how to set it up so it would actually work so I went to bed instead

That or how my grandpa's death took far too long and was a lot more painful than it ever should have been

quit my job record as much as possible to ensure my cult fame

People hanging out and having a good time just being around each other

are these terms romantic or platonic

n/a

Yeah my family's really close
it's neat

my moms not perfect but she always gives 110% and always has my best interest at heart

we are dead
we are dying
we will die

the real shit. the shit I can't talk to anyone about

n/a but one of the first things for them to know is what a piece of shit I can be and will be at some point

n/a

I embarrass myself every day

when i saw guardians of the galaxy 2 last week
jk that's lame (I almost did tho I didn't know there were feels like that in gotg)

by myself I think it was last month

n/a

nothing

not telling my family and friends how much they really mean to me

they know but I'd like to say it
I cant do it, idk why

my rickenbacker

my youngest brother
he's just a kid

n/a
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Is anyone actually that interested in everyone else's answers?

no lol
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
lol, okay, maybe later, once I can slack off.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

I've been reading them all.

zgr0826 

Would never have been able to tell you were autistic.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Nero Galon
I've gotten really good at this socializing thing.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Not much of a preference. I suppose that I'd enjoy a meal with some of my favourite artists. Right now that'd be Rinko Kawauchi.

I'm not overly fussed, but getting lots of connections through my photography would be nice.

Sometimes. I like to be prepared.

No such thing.

earlier today. idk when to someone else. months

probably mind

Possibly cancer, simply due to family history

We share the same limb.

idk. I like being able to see and hear

idk

my hand doesn't have ears

ultra-fast tissue regeneration

I'd probably roll a die

I'd like to travel along mountains and forests in the world, especially canada. capital

bit early for that. But I won £1000 the other week

intellectual engagement

not sure

nyb

probably. I'd take a lot more risks

noun
  1. a relationship between friends.plural noun: friendships"she formed close friendships with women"synonyms:relationship, friendly relationship, close relationship, attachment, mutual attachment,alliance, association, close association, bond, tie, link, union; More
  2. a state of mutual trust and support between allied nations

close enough

very little at the moment, but sometimes I see a cat and feel happy

n/a

family is fairly disparate. my childhood was mostly a leadup into full-blown depression

eh, it's pretty decent. She's very pleasant, kind, principled, but not very intelligent and very defensive, which I find extremely difficult to tolerate over long periods of time.

n/a

my dick/cuddly feelings

I'm secretly a communist spy

n/a

n/a

oh ages ago. maybe a year or two? I think I teared up to some lovely music a while ago

you wear that moisturiser it doesn't chafe it too much

Nothing is too serious to joke about.

I'd probably regret not seeing my cat sooner. I miss him.

My negatives, a book or two. The negatives are my life's work and the books are very dear to me.

It'd be fairly equal. Maybe the cat but this asks for people.

How do I make my orgasm last super long like when the guys do the butt stuff in the gay porn and they're moaning for like 40 seconds I hear that shit's rad
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Primus2112

Josh Homme

Nice

Quote by ErikLensherr

Beethoven. Or Mozart.

You say that like I'm not.

Yes, because I hate using the phone and prefer email. This is because I can think out what I say instead of throwing things out there (if I'm making a phone call it's not for friendly matters, but for business. Like I said, I avoid using the phone for calling when I can).

I don't know what perfection consists of.

Like, yesterday. I was writing a song and trying to find a good melody and lyrics. Ironically, scat lyrics.

Body, easy.

Senescence, or satanic ritual sacrifice.

We both work for the law. I'm his favorite deputy.

I dunno, my loved ones I guess.

It would be via levitation.

He knows, he's the one who hired me to be sheriff's aide.

Teleportation.

That or the capability to focus on work and not procrastinate.

Its secrets to knowing everything.

Yes. I'm working on it.

I dunno, not dying for over 20 years.

Trust?

I have this external hard drive with a lot of work on it

Floppy disks

Probably not, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing as it is

Noun. A platonic relationship between two individuals.

I'm a white mage

Dresses well
Has a bitchin' sheriff's badge
what more do you want

That's two questions and you know it

My advice for anyone's relationship with their mother: use protection, like in any other relationship

We is a pronoun
We can refer to an electrical watt
We is not a Nintendo game console

their food

Well that's presumptuous.

He has... good... arms.

Oh he remembers the Christmas party.

1. before I cut my onion friends
2. after I cut my onion friends

Dude, pay attention

Alan Rickman's characters

1. April fools
2. the prank is ongoing, they think they're immortal

Time to smoke, because hey, the world is my lighter. I don't even smoke, I'm just saying, who wouldn't?

Grandma. Because if she died again, it means she was undead.

He'd shoot first, ask questions later. He looks amusingly disturbed.

My best friend

I would love to be the guy that invented something great and useful to humanity

A little, mostly if it's business

Just a perfect day
Drink sangria in the park
And then later when it gets dark
We go home
Just a perfect day
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie too
And then home

Oh it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on

Just perfect day
Problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Just a perfect day
You made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone good

Oh it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh such a perfect day

You're going to reap just what you sow

When I typed out the last answer listening to Lou Reed
Tuesday, I have kind of a weird stream thing going on

Mind, my body is already shit and dementia and the like are scary as shit

Something involving sex and or a piano

Birthday, Myers-Briggs, love of animals

UG lol

I would limit my father's political influence

I told someone about a year of my life and it took me 2 hours, and it was literally one facet

Supreme aural piano tuning ability

Do I keep her?

Owning a Rickenbacker 4003. I haven't done it because I have no money

Graduating as a Yamaha Accredited Piano Tuner and Technician

Honesty

Getting my best friend back

Losing my best friend

Nah but patreon and round the world trip to hang with people

Someone to bitch to and hug

More than they probably should tbh

...huh?

My childhood was great
After that it gets dark

*Cough* Freud *cough*
It's awful tbh

Horny

A girl

I used to try to hang myself and drugs are very very bad memories

Your labia are gorgeous

My friend once dacked me and my boxers went with the shorts and people saw more than they needed

Myself, sometime in like December
In front of someone, October 22 2015

You actually show affection

Nothing if it's done tastefully, but singling individuals out for things they have done is usually kind of a dick move

I love you
And I told them this morning

The Telecaster was hand made for me, the rest are all stock, despite their huge sentimental value, that guitar has more than even my jazz bass

One of my younger cousins, everyone else would be half expected

They have the same issue lol
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
After some thinking - Jesus Christ. I'm an atheist, but I think it'd be interesting to actually know the man instead of all the shit we hear about him. I think that's be interesting.

I'd like to be known as a musician, but not a super famous one. Kind of an underground artist with a loyal fanbase, I guess. That's the most fame I'd like.

Only at work.

It would include sex, hanging out with friends, and eating a lot.

All the time. Directly to someone else, idk, probably in the car.

Body.

Nah.

The things we value.
How we like to have fun.
Not giving a lot of importance to the professional aspect of life.

That I never had to go through real hardships.

I'm pretty happy with how I've been raised. I wish I had travelled more with my parents.

Too much work and not many, if any, interesting things.

Fantastic - teleportation
Real - idk, maybe a bit more selflessness ? I can be pretty selfish sometimes.

Basically, if I would be genuinely content with my life in general.

Yeah, making this big travel with someone. No moneyz.

Idk. Maintaining the friendships that I care about.

Trust and openness ( not sure this is a word lol ).

Something my first girlfriend once said to me
and running in the rain with a friend of mine

Idk but the first thing that came to mind was when my grandfather was about to die in the hospital and this nurse, at first, didn't let me go in the room with my grandmother because "it was the rules". Then my grandmother got obviously distressed and I was called.

Of course. I wouldn't have any long-term plans or obligations, so I'd live life without restraints whatsoever.

A lot ? Idk, silly question.

Another silly question. They're pretty important.

Doesn't work here.

My mother's side is pretty close. My father's side is distant. Overall, the important ones stick together. I don't have complaints about my childhood.

It's awesome, even though she's a bit of a coward towards life and she's overprotective sometimes, but I can't complain, we get along pretty great.

Doesn't apply

If I want to share something, I share it #yolo

Sometimes I won't feel like doing something and it's really not personal. I just won't feel like it and I'll be pretty straightforward about it.

"Be honest this time ?" lol

One time I was with this friend of mine and she had brought another friend of hers and that girl was pretty and hot and fun and all, and we were getting along greatly. When we were on the subway, there was this commercial on a screen for a The Sounds show, and I said something like "I don't generally like blondes, but this chick is awesome". When I turned around, that girl made a frown to my friend. She was blonde. I didn't do anything about it, because I was an idiot.

It was in front of my ex. We had already broken up but she wasn't dealing very well with it. Even though I didn't regret it anytime, it made me really sad to see her like that and I cried. By myself it was probably when my grandfather died, like, 5 years ago or so, and I didn't want my mother to see me crying, so I just kind of leaned my head against the car window and cried without her noticing.

Doesn't apply.

Nothing is. Some things may only be uncalled for on certain occasions, and it's usually because they're not very funny to begin with.

I don't think I'd regret not having said anything, but saying "I love you" to the important ones one last time would be nice.

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?My PC.

None, actually.

I don't feel like I have any big problem right now. All my restraints are financial and there's really not a lot to do about that. Anywhere else, I'm happy in general.
Admins: I've found a bug. I tried clicking on a thread and it took me to Facebook from five years ago.
Free Ali
Quote by seventh_angel
I may have read them all after posting

I applaud your dedication.

Page 1 of 2