inspired by the other thread of course

John - Oh Yoko
Paul - Silly Love Songs
George - What is Life
Ringo - his work on Thomas the Tank Engine

They all mostly suck post-Beatles tbh.

I like Jet and some of the most famous Paul McCartney ones. John Lennon had some good songs but I don't like them anymore. George's music was not my style, Ringo lmao.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
badopinionsman22: band on the run is a better beatles album than sgt. p's lonely hearts club band, yellow submarine, magical mystery tour & the white album

anyone remember when Ringo publicly announced he'd no longer be signing any more autographs?

lol
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You're Sixteen
The rest are meh
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Lennon- Cold Turkey
McCartney- Banned on the Run
Harrison- Got My Mind Set On You
Ringo- none to be honest.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by bradulator
They all mostly suck post-Beatles tbh.

NO U IS WRONG OKAY

Wings had some cracking songs and Band on the Run is a great album
All things must pass is on par with anything the Beatles did
John wrote way more personal and deep stuff
Ringo had a cool beard
Quote by jakesmellspoo
anyone remember when Ringo publicly announced he'd no longer be signing any more autographs?

lol

With peace and love

Ot: I like jealous guy and watching the wheels
Last edited by chev311e at Jul 5, 2017,
Lennon - How do you sleep?
Paul - Maybe Im Amazed
Harrison - Wah Wah
Ringo - Devil Woman
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.