1 33%
Louie Louie
2 67%
Voters: 3.
En-lalalala-lighten me pit dwellers
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
sharin stone

Father Christmas
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Come on guys the answer is simple

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
hit me maybe one more time

okay Britney if that's what you want
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm not like anybody else The Sopranos Live version
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
LOLA L-O-L-A Lola because it tastes just like cherry cola C-O-L-A Cola
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Never been a Kinks guy but I often find myself singing You Really Got Me for some reason.

You could say the tune... really got me.

*outdated meme*
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I like that there paint it black
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Never been a Kinks guy but I often find myself singing You Really Got Me for some reason.

You could say the tune... really got me.

*outdated meme*

Good one as well as the Van Halen cover of it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Good one as well as the Van Halen cover of it.

I don't really like Van Halen but their cover of it is an interesting take on it.

I actually started having it as a recurring earworm after I saw a video of Leonard Bernstein using it to explain mixolydian mode in popular music to an audience.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Apeman
and as someone with 70+ versions of Louie Louie theirs is pretty good
No Clarke and Duke though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Because the Kinks are better
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by neidnarb11890
why is this open but my Who thread got closed? ErikLensherr

The Who are basically dad rock so I'll allow it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The Kinks are one of those bands that from what I have heard they have so many amazing songs but they've released so much material that its all spread around and there's (probably) lots of filler.

This Time Tomorrow is of course GOAT but I think this is one of their lesser known classics.

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why have none of you degenerates said Waterloo Sunset

Hey
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump