I can't really pick at all but my last.fm says my most played as The Quiet Things, Luca, and 70x7

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
the one where the guy whispers into the mic with too much saliva in his mouth 

*favorite
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
*favorite

i hope there's ice on all the roads and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I think I've only ever listened to one of their albums like once. Can't remember the name of anything and I don't think I really liked it.

I was gonna say something like: if you really want to discuss this and not just be a dick with these threads, go to the Bands & Artists section. But then I remembered that's super dead and no one ever posts in the Pearl Jam thread anymore and now I'm sad.
D. None of the above
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i'm a normie fan, so 

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

implying it's possible for me to pick a favorite

quiet things is up there on the list, Jesus is a contender...

nah it's quiet things
followed by Jesus
and Jude Law
and me vs maradona vs elvis
and the bridge of sic transit gloria
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Vulfpeck often upload brand new tracks on their Youtube channel. So that.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
the one where they're talking crap about this other dude in this other band because of a girlfriend who jumped ship...literally inspiring troves of pop punkers to copy the exact same format for the next 10 years.
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by Badluckpalms
the one where they're talking crap about this other dude in this other band because of a girlfriend who jumped ship...literally inspiring troves of pop punkers to copy the exact same format for the next 10 years.

70x7 is great