1000 implies you must remove your finger from your nose at least once in order to retouch it. Ergo, can you really say it's possible to touch your nose more than once without stopping in between touches?  

Of course, you could alternate between two fingers, but then you end up with touching your nose 500 times twice, really. 

This is a trick question.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Who knows whose nose could withstand such a battering?
who NOSE the answer? 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wolfinator-x
1000 implies you must remove your finger from your nose at least once in order to retouch it. Ergo, can you really say it's possible to touch your nose more than once without stopping in between touches?  

Of course, you could alternate between two fingers, but then you end up with touching your nose 500 times twice, really. 

This is a trick question.

using both hands, depending on the size of ur nose you could potentially be touching with 4 to 6 fingers at once, it wouldnt even take long at all to reach 1000
Quote by k.lainad
who NOSE the answer? 

i can fit $1 in quarters up one nostril
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I have a deviated septum.

So there's that information...
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I used to have one but I had it fixed last year because one side of my nose was almost always totally blocked (allergies didn't help). 

To answer OP: I'm sure I could do it, but keeping count would be tough
I have nothing important to say
I could do it, but y tho?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by JackSaints
I used to have one but I had it fixed last year because one side of my nose was almost always totally blocked (allergies didn't help). 

To answer OP: I'm sure I could do it, but keeping count would be tough
Its weird because while I suspected it, I didn't know I had it until just a few weeks ago even though the signs were there all my life.

I hear the surgery is worth it, even if it is a lot. Kind of want to get my vision fixed first before I even think about that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It would only take like 15 minutes or so of tapping your finger at a moderately fast speed. ~5 or 6 taps per second. Keeping count would be the hard part at that speed.

The real question is why you'd want to do such a thing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I also have this cause I broke my nose when I was a kid and then just never went to the doctor
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I have better things to do TBH.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by The4thHorsemen
It would only take like 15 minutes or so of tapping your finger at a moderately fast speed. ~5 or 6 taps per second. Keeping count would be the hard part at that speed.

The real question is why you'd want to do such a thing.

What kind of math is this? 5 taps per second is 300 taps a minute, so it'd take a little over 3 minutes

My God, it's full of stars!
Dreadnought
I honestly have no idea how I got that. I posted that last night right before going to sleep, so there's no telling what kind of weird math I was doing. I vaguely remember dividing 1000 by something. No idea what my brain was doing lol
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Dreadnought
I honestly have no idea how I got that. I posted that last night right before going to sleep, so there's no telling what kind of weird math I was doing. I vaguely remember dividing 1000 by something. No idea what my brain was doing lol

If I set a metronome to one click per second, I could mindlessly tap my nose for sixteen minutes and 40 seconds to reach 1000 taps.  Totally doable.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Man imagine if i had 1000 fingers?
That would probably be really painful and useless but i bet i could play a mean power chord