Page 1 of 2
Believe it or not, most of the entirety of humanity have never received health cards. It's a recent fad.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Canada has lost it's fucking mind. If you haven't heard we also give $10 million to terrorists that kill Canadian and American soldiers.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
More importantly, who cares?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
idk idc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Dreadnought
What an abominable name

"Searyl Atli Doty"

That's just an anagram for, "dirty salty aloe".
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh

Or "Dolly Tie Astray"
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
alright take it from one hard working ontario boy here lemme tell ya when yer flying down the 401 in pop's trans am and yer lettuce is taking ya straight back to minor A just flowing out the back of yer bucket and raking in the slewfoots and screwfaces cause you're on a titty chase in the middlea frog country scouting out the future billets in attendance like a young shanny, ya really don't give a fuck if that cocksucker flying in past the blueline to whack em back for ya is a kelly hrudey or a kelly clarkson alright just keep the goddamn blowdryer cord outta the fuckin sink alright?

You're all reading the card wrong, the kid's gender is listed as Canadian.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Wolfinator-x

the kid will tbh
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Dreadnought
What an abominable name

"Searyl Atli Doty"

honestly most offensive part of it all

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by StewieSwan
the kid will tbh

the gays have gone too far
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
was that a man breastfeeding? Things like gender are used for statistics are is ethnicity. I think this goes a little far. This kid is just going to be bullied in school because of his parents views that may not represent him/her.
Quote by Dreadnought
What an abominable name

"Searyl Atli Doty"

lmao
---
you can let your kid be as gender fluid as you like you, but barring complications it was born with one of two possible sets of genitalia - we use the term sex to refer to this distinction, and your kid is male or female accordingly. I find it staggering that some people seem to think sex and gender are completely independent of each other, what a ludicrous proposition.

have we reached peak stupid on this yet? I hope we're getting close, thank you Canada for carrying the torch for the rest of us.
the only explanation with all this sex/gender talk of babies and children is that liberals are pedofiles 
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
I saw a definition I really liked a couple of weeks ago that describes sex as determined by chromosomes and gender as a social construct. It lets people identify as a cactus or whatever while not driving everyone who deals with any sort of paperwork completely insane.
Make America covfefe again
Why does anyone here care? It makes zero difference . Those cards are an afterthought here - the number and name are what matters. Also, it's a provincial thing not a federal thing, so "Canada" has nothing to do with it.

Quote by UFC on VHS
Canada has lost it's fucking mind. If you haven't heard we also give $10 million to terrorists that kill Canadian and American soldiers.

You forgot to mention that he was 15 years old at the time and produced a confession under torture at Guatanamo, where he spent 10 years of his life without due process.

I don't know know why they settled the case so quickly and certainly won't comment on the merits, but those facts are important in understanding the civil suit settlement.
I read it as Canadian baby given teeth
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
much like when someone feels the need to point out a transsexual:

i
don't

give

a

shit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You see its cool that stuff like this happens, but then an organisation was to be ass shits and completely remove the idea of gender from birth certificates as an extreme. It's like not wanting suffering of animals to exist with PETA then they say no one can have a pet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Many normal people.
BTW, why do you have only half of  Lee Loughnane's face on your avatar?
Quote by bar2271
Many normal people.
BTW, why do you have only half of  Lee Loughnane's face on your avatar?

It's Colin Mochrie.

It's half his face.

Semi-Colin.

I'm hilarious, apparently.

Quote by Diamond Dave
lmao
---
you can let your kid be as gender fluid as you like you, but barring complications it was born with one of two possible sets of genitalia - we use the term sex to refer to this distinction, and your kid is male or female accordingly. I find it staggering that some people seem to think sex and gender are completely independent of each other, what a ludicrous proposition.

have we reached peak stupid on this yet? I hope we're getting close, thank you Canada for carrying the torch for the rest of us.

Am I the only one who seems to think people are getting personality traits confused with gender identity? 
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Am I the only one who seems to think people are getting personality traits confused with gender identity? 

I read about a girl earlier who considers herself gender fluid because some days she doesn't feel girly enough to wear a dress...
Quote by Diamond Dave
I read about a girl earlier who considers herself gender fluid because some days she doesn't feel girly enough to wear a dress...

That's the part i don't get, I don't see how not conforming to a gender sterotype = not being that gender.

I'm not counting people who have genuine dysphoria in this, just the ones who seem to think that shunning social constructs for gender means that that's not their gender?

No doubt someone is gonna call me a shitlord cis scum, but I just don't understand it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
That's the part i don't get, I don't see how not conforming to a gender sterotype = not being that gender.

I'm not counting people who have genuine dysphoria in this, just the ones who seem to think that shunning social constructs for gender means that that's not their gender?

No doubt someone is gonna call me a shitlord cis scum, but I just don't understand it.

No, you are correct. they think crossdressing is trans and that's why all these little fuckwits say dumb shit like "you can be trans and not have gender dysphoria"
Is that the baby's dad in the video thumbnail?

And is that baby's dad breadfeeing them?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's Colin Mochrie.

It's half his face.

Semi-Colin.

Holy shit.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by StewieSwan
dumb shit like "you can be trans and not have gender dysphoria"

You really don't know what you're talking about.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
You really don't know what you're talking about.

did you just assume my knowledge?
Quote by reverb66
You forgot to mention that he was 15 years old at the time and produced a confession under torture at Guatanamo, where he spent 10 years of his life without due process.

I don't know know why they settled the case so quickly and certainly won't comment on the merits, but those facts are important in understanding the civil suit settlement.

True but it's also fact that if we kill their soldiers and are captured we are executed by means of decapitation or whatever else they like.

Whatever though not highjacking but Canada has gone crazy and yes that includes British Columbia.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Quote by Zaphikh

Nice.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Yeah, outside of genuine dysphoria it's kind of a weird objective grey area of "Well, if gender is all a construct, then isn't non-binary equally just a made up construct, and if that's the case is anything really truly valid, I mean am I even really a thing, oh my god, AM I EVEN REAL!?!?!"

With this particular instance, it's like, yeah the sex is a binary male or female (unless some 1 out of a million hermaphraditic situation), but the practicality of the situation boils down to how much you really want to be the person who forces a newborn to expose their genitals to you. I don't think anybody (unless some 1 out of a million pedophile situation) wants to be that person. That said the whole "born outside the medical system" thing screams Anti-vaxxer which is a whole different issue.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You have to be born with a name you're stuck with the rest of your life unless you wanna fill out some paper work. 

It doesn't matter, but these kind of things should be standardized, either put it on all of them or none of them. 
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 6, 2017,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's Colin Mochrie.

It's half his face.

Semi-Colin.

I finally understand

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I finally understand

I literally had the explanation in my sig for weeks  lol

though I'm assuming you're of the school of hiding sigs

also it's an extremely obscure joke I expected very few people to get and I needed to find a new avi because my last one was really dumb from years ago and I just happened to have a picture of Colin Mochrie on my computer for reasons

also he's Canadian so it's something we have in common

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 6, 2017,
Page 1 of 2