I've just lowered the action of my Floyd rose js32. 
all strings seem OK except for the low e. 
1-12 are fine but beyond the 12th fret it starts buzzing and losing tone. it's like it hits the higher fret wires or something. 
i loosened the truss rod a bit, but it doesn't seem to help. 
any suggestions ? 
ps. the action isn't too low, and that's why i don't know why the guitar can't take it. 
The action is too low or you have a high fret between 13-24 on the low e.  I'd start with the Neck Relief and a properly cut nut shelf and then adjust the action again.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
metalmingee the action isn't too low, if i raise it it would just go back to before, and i don't want that. 
relief is turning anti clockwise , right ? 
DeathmoniC I don't mean this in a negative way but it's time to do some research on how to setup a guitar.  

For some easy reads with general information you can start here - http://jacksonguitars.com/themes/pdf/Jackson_OwnersManual&Warranty.pdf and https://dk1xgl0d43mu1.cloudfront.net/user_files/esp/site_assets/000/000/436/original.pdf.

There are also a ton of resources on this site and youtube that will walk you through everything.  

I also suggest the proper tools for the job.  You want to use the EXACT truss rod wrench to avoid stripping it and then you have a huge problem.  

For my setups I use an 18" straight edge, feeler guages, radius gauges, etc.  Make sure your screw drivers are up to snuff as well so you don't damage/strip any screws.  

A fret rocker is also one of my essential tools I use when I run into problems like this. I can find a fret that's off in just a few seconds.  

I also recommend that once you get a guitar setup the way you like it, you keep a log of the measurements so you can tell what is straying over time and correct things.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
metalmingee haha there's always something new to learn, and thanks for trying to help.
gap on 12th fret ( no frets pressed) is 0.18" on the bass side 0.15" on the treble side. that's not low at all and it still just sleeps flat on string wires when play fret 15 or something higher. 
is there an explanation for that ? 
DeathmoniC My first guess is the neck has too much relief causing excessive bow and basically creating a dip in the neck in reference to the strings.  

I run my action between .05" and .06" on the bass side. Using 10's in Eb.  

What are the measurements at the 1st fret?  That will tell you if you have a nut shelf problem.  

I run about 0.007" of neck relief at the 9th fret on 1 Jackson and .0010" on the other - both bolt-ons.  

You really need to measure the neck relief with an 18" straight edge and feeler gauges.  

When you get into the frets where the neck as met the body and you get strings laying on frets you either have a high fret of the action at the bridge is too low - neck relief, nut issues, etc. are not affecting the neck once the neck meets the body.  

My thought is that the neck relief and/or nut shelf is incorrect.  You've lowered the action at the bridge to compensate but that's not the issue.  As you get the neck back into spec you may need to raise the action at the bridge back again.  

The neck is wood after all and the relief will change with the humidity levels and string tension changes (caused by different tunings and/or gauges).  While getting the nut shelf trimmed down and then shimming the locking nut back up and fixing any fret issues are normally better left to a tech (I'm over my head trying to fix that stuff) they will yield a much nicer playing guitar.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
If the guitar buzzes on the higher frets you need to loosen the truss rod and raise your action a little. 
Not taking any online orders.