Because we all secretly love hazelnut lattes, hand-knitted scarves, and shitty teen romance books
Hey, remember when this used to be in every thread?

It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
excuse me no chrvches is bae
this house is bitchin
I don't know what white womens listen to
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It seems every white girl I know loves Ed Sheeran "Shape of You" which is pretty catchy when they rubbing their bodies onto me so it sticks for now. 
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
all girls are obsessed with their shape so when ed sheeran sings i'm in love with the shape of you they're all like omg he loves the shape of me it's blatant pandering tbh
Petition to make this the official Chvrches thread
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by kalypto
all girls are obsessed with their shape so when ed sheeran sings i'm in love with the shape of you they're all like omg he loves the shape of me it's blatant pandering tbh
is that who sings that song?

i hate that fucking song.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Favourite - Check
Quirky - Check
White - Check
Girl - Check
Anthem - Check

GRIMES <3

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
HOW IS THERE NO CARLY?! I KNOW THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN 15 REPLIES BUT SO WHAT?

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
a fucking bop
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

yes? no?

I don't give a shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
idk what counts here cause all the white girls I know their biggest "anthem" is some death metal or grind or hxc song

does heart count? I love heart:

gta iv got me into them too lol with barracuda on the radio (only fond memory I have of that game. interestingly, every gta game gets me into a few more artists)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
every paramore song

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car