Page 1 of 2
Where do you think you would spend eternity, if God forbid, you were to die later today?

I am not sending this to you to preach religion. I am asking you if  you were standing before a Holy God do you think that He would have an  issue with your sin if you were standing in front of a Holy God?

Because that is exactly what the Bible tells us. That a Holy God can not  be in the presence of sin. So every human being that has ever lived has  had the exact same problem. This sin problem. But do you also know that  Jesus Christ offers all of us a free gift, the forgiveness of sin. And  faith and belief is all God wants from you. So, do you believe that  Jesus was the Son of God who came to earth and lived a perfect life? Do  you know that God will accept Christ's perfect life and let Christ be  your Advocate, so on Judgement Day God doesn't look at all the bad stuff  you've done. Instead, God will look at His perfect Son when He see's  you. Because Jesus and His perfection literally stand in our place.

Something like that. I would try to lay it out in the most simple terms  so they know what the problem is and what the solution is and how it  works.

Then in the last sentence just write a quick sentence like "there really  is little difference between you and I, I am a sinner too. But I have  accepted Christ's free gift of salvation and I know that I will be with  God in eternity. I sincerely hope that this has helped you and I do  apologize for being so forward, but I have to share this with you  because I'm sure neither of us gets free gifts often. At this point, I  would recommend for you a good Bible-based church that can answer any  questions you have and will surround you with like-minded believers.  Just Google bible church in your local area. God bless you!"

Rom 3:23 :
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then  become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches  that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is  to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt  believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou  shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Jesus commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins, to ask for  His forgiveness, and to turn from their sins and to put their faith and  trust in Him. Repenting means that you are sincerely sorry for all the  bad things you have done in life and you want Jesus to change you into  his holiness and righteousness.
As an atheist I'm ready to do intellectual battle with science as my sword and reason as my bow etc.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
As a Christian I think we should all shut the f*** up about religion already.

Sorry TS, not trying to being mean, this is just not the place for it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Drifting through the cosmos
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Pastafarian96
Mmm no thanks

In the news today, all prescribed gays to receive vasectomies, their virility has no purpose.
I am not sending this to you to preach religion.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Jellyfish Heaven

i hear it's a lot like LA
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
After I die, I will spend eternity within The All, which is capable of All (and All that is Not).

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
God isn't real.

Religion is dead.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I will spend eternity as an unbounded collective entity emergent from the consciousness and conceptual systems of humankind, wherever it may form them (if it does at all)
My body will decompose into subparts, ever and ever so smaller, which will transform into molecules and atoms and drift away who knows where
I hope I get reincarnated as a pair of fresh waifu panties in the 2D realm.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 6, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I hope I get reincarnated as a pair of fresh waifu panties from the 2D realm.

So you want to get sold on the internet for 50 bucks to some fat sweaty basement dweller in Cleveland OH?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
So you want to get sold on the internet for 50 bucks to some fat sweaty basement dweller in Cleveland OH?
No such people exist in the 2D realm.

Edit: Actually I said from. Meant to say in. Hang on let me fix that before my fate is sealed. D:
I don't know, and anyone who tells you that they do know, is a liar

ifyoumeetthebuddhaontheroadkillhim
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I'd start a band. Do you need to eat and drink in heaven? Or work?

I'd still start a band. I bet even in heaven it's still a fucking nightmare finding a fucking drummer.
I want my body to flow away into the unknown universe, hopefully Aliens will find me and bring me back to life.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jul 6, 2017,
Quote by Guitar137335
I want my body to flow away into the unknown universe, hopefully Aliens will find me and bring me back to life.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i_lovemetallica  I'll play this song when they launch my body into the unknown universe, Thanks
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jul 6, 2017,
I don't really think it's fair that someone else gets to arbitrarily say what is a sin, you know? Real talk though. The bible makes this God dude sound like the most petty ass motherfucker ever. Like, being all powerful but being so insecure that you need people to worship you or you'll punish them. That sounds more like a kinky BDSM relationship rather than a god. But I suppose "forgive me Father, for I have sinned" and "forgive me Daddy, for I have been naughty" are kind of the same thing anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't really think it's fair that someone else gets to arbitrarily say what is a sin, you know?  Real talk though.  The bible makes this God dude sound like the most petty ass motherfucker ever.  Like, being all powerful but being so insecure that you need people to worship you or you'll punish them.  That sounds more like a kinky BDSM relationship rather than a god.  But I suppose "forgive me Father, for I have sinned" and "forgive me Daddy, for I have been naughty" are kind of the same thing anyway.

Getting punished for putting your dick in someone's pooper seems pretty arbitrary if kids can still get cancer
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Getting punished for putting your dick in someone's pooper seems pretty arbitrary if kids can still get cancer

But little Johnny dieing from leukemia at age 8 is all part of God's plan, don't you know?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
But little Johnny dieing from leukemia at age 8 is all part of God's plan, don't you know?

Oh I forgot, also I routinely touch myself but I'll atone for that whilst people starve to death
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Oh I forgot, also I routinely touch myself but I'll atone for that whilst people starve to death

God is really bad with planning and logistics, isn't he? For being all powerful, he doesn't seem to be good at a lot of things.
Just don't forget to never eat meat on Fridays and drink the blood and eat the flesh of his son, coz that shits normal yo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Let's talk about this intelligent design thing for a minute. If people are intelligently designed, why can't we breath underwater in addition to breathing air? Why can't I double jump? Why can't I see better in the dark? Why does it hurt so much to get hit in the shin? We do I have to wake up at 3am to pee? These were not good design choices.
Quote by Pastafarian96
God
Couldn't even convince people to not listen to a talking snake
It's a fucking talking snake
I'm not gonna let it convince me of shit let alone let it tell me to eat fruit

What kind of sick fuck tells decides that since two people disobeyed him one time everyone else should have to suffer for a lifetime? That's worse than Hitler.
Quote by theogonia777
What kind of sick fuck tells decides that since two people disobeyed him one time everyone else should have to suffer for a lifetime? That's worse than Hitler.
original sin?

everyone is inherently flawed.

invent the sickness so you can sell the cure.

Abrahamic religion: og big pharma
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
God made us in his image

Why the fuck are you so shit god?

So if hot girls are made in his image but he is an old man, does that make God the most prolific catfish ever?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

invent the sickness so you can sell the cure.

So you're saying that....

people should.....

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
fuck armageddon, this is hell
Quote by neidnarb11890
gonna go to Purgatory like a good little Catholic

i thought neptune was the only Catholic here.
Page 1 of 2