Hello everyone
I recently bought a new guitar epiphone lp 100 and a vox vxii amp , after connecting the guitar with the amp i get a buzzing sound and when i touch the guitar string the noise goes away a little bit, also when i touch the guitar string or bridge bare footed i get a tingling feel of a little current. One day while i was practicing i connected my laptop to the amp using the amp's aux in line via an aux cable(for playing backing track) ,the buzz sound was there like always but when i connected my laptop for charging the noise was completely gone ,my laptop adapter has a 3 pin outlet ,while my amp had a korg 400 adapter with only two pin. The only explanation of this could be that the amp was grounded from the aux cable to the internal circuit of my lapton to its charging outlet, but connecting my laptop everytime while practicing in inconvenient, plz help me about this situation, should i change the adaptor cable to 3 pin or do something else...
P.s.- also is it really a problem in the amp or there's something wrong in my guitar... please advise...
Last edited by kaku30xyz at Jul 6, 2017,