I have a medium sized event coming up where the band has asked for a spare telecable to be provided as part of their rider..

The thing is, I have no idea what one is? It's apparently to connect the pedalboard to the amp but I always thought that was just a jack lead?
Did they also ask for a bowl of M&M's with the brown ones removed? Sorry, couldn't help myself. No I have never heard of a "telecable" and can't find anything on the internet about it. 
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
They're Swedish.

Turns out it was like an internet cable sort  of thing that connected an Axe FX of whatever it's called.
Quote by karstaag666
They're Swedish.

Turns out it was like an internet cable sort  of thing that connected an Axe FX of whatever it's called.

Like the VDI cable that connects a Variax to a Helix? LIke the VDI cable that connects a rack-mount Pod to its foot pedal?
AKA a "hardened" ethernet cable?

Or a digital cable?
FYI:
Telephone jacks use RJ-11, Network cables are RJ45, unless you're using fibre channel. RJ45 and RJ11 do look similar, but physically, RJ45 is a larger jack.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer