I want to learn acoustic songs(that don't require singing)  that get you dancing on your feet. Any suggestions? video links would be nice

it can be finger styled, no single note music please 

Thanks in advance..  

I'll explain what happened. I was in a hurry and misread "strings" for "songs", so wrote a long diatribe on my strings choices for acoustic guitars. When I realised that isn't what you asked, I deleted it. Although I'm a fingerpicker, I don't think that my repertoire, folk and country blues, is what you are looking for.
Quote by KMR20310
I want to learn acoustic songs(that don't require singing)  that get you dancing on your feet. Any suggestions? video links would be nice

it can be finger styled, no single note music please 

Thanks in advance..    
Audiences that are going to hoot and holler a someone playing the acoustic guitar without vocals are few, far between, or possibly non-existent.

I'll magnify my point by telling you that when Bob Dylan picked up an electric guitar, he was booed mercilessly. The audience identified with him as a poet. It seems his message outweighed his awful vocals and simplistic guitar playing.

So, my best advice to you is, either find a singer to play with, or take some vocal lessons on your own.

A couple of songs in which the melody is played are, "Paint it Black" (The Stones), and, "Norwegian Wood", (The Beatles). Yet, in spite all that massive talent which brought them into being, without vocals, they still get pretty damned boring by, at most, the 3rd verse.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 9, 2017,
Tony Done You know, I saw the old gypsy, Carlos Montoya, at The Philadelphia Academy of Music, and IIRC, nobody was dancing in the aisles to his music. You'd think you would have seen at least one very lascivious tarantella in that crowd .Not one woman took her shirt off either...

But, if you really want to get people rocking, and erstwhile be banging groupies by the dozens, all you have to do, is take up the hurdy-gurdy:

Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 10, 2017,