No, not Baby Joel. The cooler Joel, Wolfinator-x

Hbd I got you this pet moose because I am pretty sure that is what Canadians do.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wow, didn't expect a birthday thread haha :3

Thanks brah, I shall ride my steed into the night like the terrifying beast that it is.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Make sure you call somebody if you're pretty sure it's about to kill you, ok?

And happy birthday
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

hbd doggo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i got you a post where i pretend you're baby joel anyway so i can make #betrayward jokes

happy birthday!

i was trying to dig up some old weird shit by doing a google image search of your username, but it started getting anime weird, then i spotted your hot girls thread from april and now there's something i need to take care of...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
happy birthday!

i was trying to dig up some old weird shit by doing a google image search of your username, but it started getting anime weird, then i spotted your hot girls thread from april and now there's something i need to take care of...

lol, I forgot about that

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

hbd wolfman! 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Happy belated fellow canuck
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Y'all are great

wow

much danke

very grazie

mucho blagodaryu

Hbd! I got you weird fan art

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Is... That Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles rule 34?

Be still my heart. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Happy birthday non-babby Joel

Since you aren't babby are you toddler or child or teenage or adult joel or Wolf Joel?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is... That Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles rule 34?

Be still my heart. 

^ what he said

to tbh it's hardly rule 34 when they kiss like all the time on WLIIA

Quote by JackSaints
Happy birthday non-babby Joel

Since you aren't babby are you toddler or child or teenage or adult joel or Wolf Joel?

I'll be anything you want brah