I am looking for some advice on a good manual with lots of pictures on assembling, disassembling and general maintenance of a Fender Stratocaster. If you could also include some very basic handtools I would need both starting out and progressing onward. I don't think I will ever do anything real complicated like a complete refret or anything like that but it would be nice for the book to at least brush over the basics of it anyway. Another possibility I just thought of as I was typing this would be instead of a manual, a DVD. That would probably be even better than a book.
^ yeah.

or the haynes stratocaster manual.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
In closing, I actually found a place on the internet where I was able to download a Stratocaster Manual. I just need the specs for the pickup heights and bridge adjustments, setup type stuff so I can make sure everything is adjusted close to correct as possible with my primitive tools.
Quote by Arrawin
In closing, I actually found a place on the internet where I was able to download a Stratocaster Manual. I just need the specs for the pickup heights and bridge adjustments, setup type stuff so I can make sure everything is adjusted close to correct as possible with my primitive tools.

Pickup height and action height isnt meant to be an exact number. They vary from person to person.