HELLO!
first of all im sorry if i have some mistakes in my English.
I have an american strat, and i played with the whammy bar a bit too much, i guess i put too much preasure on him and the bridge itself got stuck too close to the guitar. 
ill try to explain it more clearly, usualy you can pull the bar up and down, and when you pull the bar up you make it closer to the guitar. so mine got stuck in that situation.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jCSjF_yQVz4/Tj-gIJGkLNI/AAAAAAAAAqc/XV19aqk7Ywg/s1600/finished.JPG
this it a normal bar, it has some space between the bar and the body of the guitar. ill put some pictures of my guitar. please someone know what can i do?

pic1

pic2

I hope i explained myself good enough for you all to understand
thanks!!
Last edited by yahely10 at Jul 7, 2017,
Going by the pic's it looks like there are no strings on the guitar. Strings provide counter tension to the springs. Once you re-string it up to tension it should be ok'.
Exactly, that is normal when the strings are off; by the way, when you remove the strings you might want to slip a strip of paper behind the bridge plate so when it contacts the finish it won't leave a mark, or chip, etc.
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by PlusPaul
Exactly, that is normal when the strings are off; by the way, when you remove the strings you might want to slip a strip of paper behind the bridge plate so when it contacts the finish it won't leave a mark, or chip, etc.

Quote by Guitaraxe
Going by the pic's it looks like there are no strings on the guitar. Strings provide counter tension to the springs. Once you re-string it up to tension it should be ok'.

Yes i did played with the whamy bar and after that i removed the strings but i didnt make a connection between that.
Thank you!