Can you bend over and touch your toes?
Can you sit on the floor with the sole of your feet touching each other?
Can you bend over backwards?
Can you get out of bed?
Can I borrow $20?
etc.?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 7, 2017,
Inb4 ask ur mom
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'm pretty flexible. I think I have hypermobility.
I can put both my legs behind my head, and put my arm round the back of my neck far enough that it looks like I have two arms on one side. I can also twist my arms so that the elbows face directly forwards (I had a friend push them together so that they both touched once, but it was a bit uncomfortable).

Other than that, I can't really bend my knees, elbows, or fingers backwards, or anything like that.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
double jointed + can s my own d ama

back in school when we had to do the fitness test I always killed it on the sit & reach -- all these jocko homos couldn't reach their toes & I had my whole hand past my foot. of course I couldn't do sit ups or pass the mile run lmao.
kids used to call me "elastic" in school since I could stretch really well when I was playing goalkeeper at during our regular football games at breaktime
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Can you get out of bed?
Can I borrow $20?
etc.?

- yes
- yes
- not any more but I can lean my back quite far still while standing, like 70 degrees maybe
- barely
- I don't know you personally so I'll only lend you it if you promise not to spend it on drugs or gambling. if we were friends then I'd know if you'd be using it to drug up with okay drugs or buy decent booze and such.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I can touch my toes and I can touch my soles together, but I don't bend over backwards for nobody though I don't let people walk all over me
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Can you get out of bed?

Can I borrow $20?

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'm free most days of the week. Why?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Fuck no, how the fuck do people do that shit. I can barely even watch someone do a split
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by theguitarist
- I don't know you personally so I'll only lend you it if you promise not to spend it on drugs or gambling. if we were friends then I'd know if you'd be using it to drug up with okay drugs or buy decent booze and such.

I only buy decent booze but what would you recommend?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
As of these past 4 days I've been absolutely stiff as a board and extremely achy because I was scraping the floors clean at work and doing some heavy lifting which worked out some muscles I've never needed to work out before.

Still hurts but not as much.

On good days I'm fairly flexible.

As far as cash is concerned, I'm owed at least $2,100 from my family, so there's that.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Joshua Garcia It's because of those triangle picks u use. U stop using dem.

Get da Alice celluloid picks. 1.50mm for electric n 0.81mm for acoustic

This post is sponsored by Alice Guitar Accessories.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Jul 8, 2017,
Quote by Spinnerweb
Joshua Garcia It's because of those triangle picks u use. U stop using dem.

Get da Alice celluloid picks. 1.50mm for electric n 0.81mm for acoustic

This post is sponsored by Alice Guitar Accessories.
Surprised anyone remembers that about me.

Actually, now I go with something even bigger.

https://www.winspearpicks.com/collections/products/products/icegrip-shuriken?variant=28992576263

Ridicule me
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Spinnerweb
Wow u like dem rlly big n thick dont u
Give me your cummies pick daddy <333
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
As of these past 4 days I've been absolutely stiff as a board and extremely achy because I was scraping the floors clean at work and doing some heavy lifting which worked out some muscles I've never needed to work out before.

Still hurts but not as much.

On good days I'm fairly flexible.

As far as cash is concerned, I'm owed at least $2,100 from my family, so there's that.

Yea, an next time they want you to pay for their vacations be like nah fam
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Yea, an next time they want you to pay for their vacations be like nah fam
That was my cousin, not my parents. Wasn't that big of a deal. Nor was I paying for her vacation, just lended her some money to spend over there. It was just $200 and she paid it back already.

My dad is the one I'm skeptical of. He finally got a job a few weeks ago but all this week he's been going out drinking. Says he'll pay me back some when he gets paid, but it still doesn't sit right with me. Owes me about $1,000.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 8, 2017,
Nah. That would be too lenient. I'm thinking of removing one fingernail for every month he goes without paying me. And if I run out then some fingers start flying. And if those run out then there's toenails. And if those then etc.
Quote by SGstriker

so youre saying you could get me a toe by 3 o'clock in a few years 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Can you bend over and touch your toes?      Yes
Can you sit on the floor with the sole of your feet touching each other?      Yes
Can you bend over backwards?    Don't know, doubt it.
Can you get out of bed?     Yes
Can I borrow $20?    I'm sure you could
etc.?   No
Quote by Primus2112
so youre saying you could get me a toe by 3 o'clock in a few years 
Possibly even a limb or two.
Quote by SGstriker

I used to be a supple, stretchy young boy, but now I'm a tubby, stiff-and-achy-muscled old man.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yesno

can touch my toesies and reach my arms behind me and touch the back of my neck and put my legs over my shoulders.

but i had two upper back/neck injuries and have bad posture so i tend to get some burning muscle pain there on some work days. depends how i slept.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I can turn my feet about 2/3 to backwards
I used to be able to touch my heel to the back of my head
I can safely place my thumbs behind my palms
Cannot touch my toes
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I can bend almost anyone into a painful position.

I used to be able to touch my nose with my finger, but...biceps.
I used to be more flexible, but I'm still alright. I can put my hands flat on the floor while standing but just barely these days. no part of my back I can't reach
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I can barely get out of bed in the morning I'm that stiff.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by whoomit
I can barely get out of bed in the morning I'm that stiff.

Have a quick wank, that'll sort it
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Have a quick wank, that'll sort it

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.