no
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
yeah I'll be there we should pregame. I'll be the pasty dude in a wife beater and long hair

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
yeah I'll be there we should pregame. I'll be the pasty dude in a wife beater and long hair

yeah, but any distinguishing features tho?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
yeah, but any distinguishing features tho?

I have a beard, tattoos, piercings, and dress in all black. I'll definitely stand out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I have a beard, tattoos, piercings, and dress in all black. I'll definitely stand out

Sweet, see you soon
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
You'd be lucky to find 3 users living in the same state around here.

Except us Texans cause we might as well be our own nation amirite fellas huehuehue
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Except us Texans cause we might as well be our own nation amirite fellas huehuehue
and when they do live in the same state as you they're lame-o dinguses and buy overpriced tailored suits with pants that rip open at job interviews.

chrismendiola
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Why on Earth would anyone admit to someone in real life dat they are on Da Pit?
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Jul 8, 2017,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
and when they do live in the same state as you they're lame-o dinguses and buy overpriced tailored suits with pants that rip open at job interviews.

chrismendiola

I don't know where people get this idea that I pay a lot of money for suits. I paid $230 for the most expensive ones I have. It ripped because the quality was subpar.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 8, 2017,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You should probably spend more than $230 on a suit then.

I didn't have the money then to do that, but I will very soon.
Free Ali
Quote by Joshua Garcia

neidnarb11890 hmu

Nomack, izbbass, and bloodtrocuted93 are the others I can think of but they don't post anymore because they all died of overdoses of marijuana, Tea Party nonsense, and Satan respectively.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

ok Texan other people can drive to different states without it taking 13 days

Almost literally nothing on tour comes to Alabama so we have to go to Atlanta for cool shit here too. Might be the same for South Carolina too tbh

Not that I'd go to a Metallica concert
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 8, 2017,
Quote by neidnarb11890
theogonia777 

do not forget my boy Doolittle r.i.p.

I'm not familiar with him. Did he die from our state's favorite pastime?

For those that don't know, it's running around Bridgeport at night with bags of come.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
jakesmellspoo, Deliriumbassist: So I just talked to my tailor and asked why all my wool trousers are pilling in the rise and why one of them ripped. It turns out it was because of the size of my thighs and butt causing friction between the fabric when I'm walking. AKA eat shit, okay?

Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
jakesmellspoo, Deliriumbassist: So I just talked to my tailor and asked why all my wool trousers are pilling in the rise and why one of them ripped. It turns out it was because of the size of my thighs and butt causing friction between the fabric when I'm walking. AKA eat shit, okay?

DAT
ASS
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by chrismendiola

So they don't fit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by chrismendiola
No, they fit.

If they fit, then normal wear wouldn't make them rip.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If they fit, then normal wear wouldn't make them rip.

It wasn't caused by how they fit. While getting pants that are more loose in the rise might reduce friction, it would be poorly fitted.
Free Ali
surprised you even noticed a rip considering the length of the durag tail you've got coming out the back of your yankees cap