I'm interested in buying a set of plastic covers for the Seymour Duncan pups of my guitar. However, on their website they don't sell such thing, only 3th party sellers of eBay, and I'm not too sure if they'd even fit. I'd like to know if anyone has ever bought this type of part before and can give me any advice where to get quality ones. I'm looking for something like this:

If it helps dimension wise, my guitar's equiped with a JB and a Jazz humbucker set.

Inb4 "why do you want such thing?" I don't feel very confident having expensive pickups exposed to the once in a while pick hits and hand sweat making the poles rust a bit. On a Strat the covers can be easily replaced or removed and polished but it's very hard to repair visual damage to pickups without any sort of shell. Picky me being picky, nevermind.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
I don't have any but I am planning to use them on the project I've just started. Frankly, for the amount of money they cost it's not going to be the end of the world if they dont fit.

Also, I've just measured the humbuckers on four of my guitars that are to hand and every one of them is 67mm x 36mm.

I'm looking at getting these, by the way.
Cool, unfortunately they don't ship to Portugal but I found another English top-rated seller that does. They stay in place by the friction against the pup, am I right?
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
The outside dimensions of 6 string humbuckers are standardized which means they are all the same.  Poll spacing can change but you are looking at covers without holes for the polls so that isn't going to be a factor.  This means any plastic cover made for a 6 string humbucker should fit.
Not taking any online orders.