Poll: Which?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which?
Masterbation
3 18%
super-gay
14 82%
Voters: 17.
why would you felate your clone. you wouldn't feel it, you would just be sucking off a dude's dick who happens to be your clone
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
There's no such thing as masturbation. Only mirror-universe you sexually assaulting you with your own body.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
por que no los dos
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by gonzaw
    It's narcissexual

Quote by JustRooster
   I'm more than I could handle, tbh.

Quote by BladeSlinger
  por que no los dos

Quote by sashki
 It would be rape, because you can't give yourself consent

Quote by laid-to-waste
why would you felate your clone. you wouldn't feel it, you would just be sucking off a dude's dick who happens to be your clone

Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's no such thing as masturbation. Only mirror-universe you sexually assaulting you with your own body.

Yes, to all of these
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Sucking your clones dick ?
Pretty sure that's gay as fuck
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Not even adding an incest option smh you have a long way to go as a sh*tposter smh
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I bet the universe would collapse if you 69ed your own clone. This is my favorite physics theory.
it's obviously incest guys; you'd be genetically identical

why you try being CONSTRUCTIVE
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you fellate yourself and then clone it, is that gay or masturbation?
I have nothing important to say
I'm not sure what you would call it but lesser things have angered the volcano gods.

Either incestuous gay masturbation, or, if you're sucking them off, you're gay, but if they're sucking you off and you close your eyes, it's whatever you want it to be.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.