Looking for what the title says.
I'm looking to spend around 1k. I know of a couple already, however they don't suit my needs. The Gretsch 5622 has the Bigsby too, which I love, but I can't stand Gretsch neck joints! Maybe a cheap custom build? But I don't know anyone who would build one for around 1-1.5k. I 've also seen the Sigler music pickguards for strats (920d), but they put them in MIM strats. Maybe a used MIA strat with a 920d pickguard?

Anyway, if you guys have any other ideas/options I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

P.S. Warmoth doesn't have a TV Jones middle position either. 

Here's a little something I was lookin' at but is too expensive:

https://reverb.com/item/5748791-palir-titan
Honestly, I'd find a guitar I liked the look & feel of and just do a pickup swap. After all, that's exactly what happened with the guitar you linked to.

I almost put some TV Jones in a Fret-King Esprit 3, but later opted for some Bareknuckle Stockholm P90s. But I love TV Jones pickups, and the idea hasn't gone away.

The thing is, besides TV Jones guitars themselves and select Gretsch models, very few makers use TV Jones as one of their stock pickups. I know Kauer does, but their Banshee- their take on the Firebird (seen in the hands of Rival Sons' Scott Holiday)- starts over $3000.

And while I know of some custom builders who still have guitars available at $1000-1500*, those usually get more expensive pretty quickly as you osing this option or that.

* Rock Beach, for one.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I follow Kauer and holy cow, they make some beautiful guitars. I went to Warmoth but they don't have as many options as I thought they would when it comes to tele shapes. Brown Bear Guitars looked like a possibility though. Anyone have experience with them?

Also, would I just have to get a special ring mount to replace a humbucker with a TV Jones?
Not 100% sure, but I believe so. But they're a small company, and if you email them, they'll tell you.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

As for Brown Bears, the cheapest I've seen was @$1900- closer to your budget than a Kauer, but still $400 over it. (Nice axes, though!)