10 36%
I'd fuck me hard
10 36%
I'd fuck me so hard
13 46%
Nah lol
12 43%
Voters: 28.
Hell yes, even da thought makes me horny.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Jul 9, 2017,
Nah. I'm like 6'2" with a large frame and fairly masculine features. I'd probably be an ugly woman.
never stick your dick in crazy

No dude. No.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
If the female me was about 100 pounds lighter then maybe...?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
if the female me has nice tits and a really good looking ass
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yep
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Probably not
Same sex clone maybe
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
No. Regular me is ugly af, opposite sex me would pretty much be eldritch Lovecraftian horror.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd make lots of little incest babies, so when they said "how did you and mum meet" I could say "I made a female clone of myself" and they'd think it was a joke
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I'd make lots of little incest babies, so when they said "how did you and mum meet" I could say "I made a female clone of myself" and they'd think it was a joke

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
so kinda like fucking my sister?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If I was like gifted a female clone of myself solely to have my way with? I'd probably have some serious morel dellemas
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Pass.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Don't think I am psychopathic enough to inflict another one of me on the world.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My female self would seriously have the biggest juiciest tits though. Oh god WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Oh god WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING

You're saying that you're aroused by thought of your own sister. Don't panic. It's nothing we don't already know.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
You're saying that you're aroused by thought of your own sister. Don't panic. It's nothing we don't already know.

ROfl oh god
Quote by Overlord
Less creepy hypothetical, if some super scientists figured out exacted what you'd look like as a woman and found a woman that matched and she wanted to bang you cause you're hot to them, would you?

In this incredibly convoluted situation, I'd 100% be down
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Less creepy hypothetical, if some super scientists figured out exacted what you'd look like as a woman and found a woman that matched and she wanted to bang you cause you're hot to them, would you?

In this incredibly convoluted situation, I'd 100% be down

So basically, if sum scientists found ur sister n she wanted sum fuk?
Yup. It's been long enough that I'll do pretty much anything though.
ok..so this 'clone" would know EVERYTHING about you..every thought word & deed..think she would be interested in YOU...think about it..
play well

wolf
Quote by wolflen
ok..so this 'clone" would know EVERYTHING about you..every thought word & deed..think she would be interested in YOU...think about it..
in this case an agreement to an ASAP murder/suicide would be the most likely.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Honestly, I don't know. I'm most attracted to girls of my same background. If girl me was cute maybe it's the next logical step.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
no bcos i'm an ugly motherfucker. i mean maybe if fem!canti had nice titties and but even then eh
this house is bitchin
sure

im short af so I usually go for girls my height. she'd probably be average as far as looks go, which is fine. 
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Spinnerweb
So basically, if sum scientists found ur sister n she wanted sum fuk?

I wouldn't know she was tho and that makes me feel better
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I'd kill it before it kills me
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
would be banging my sister basically, no thanks.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Nah too bitchy and high maintenence.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Nah, she could do better.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
No the concept just sound wierd AF.

But this guy would,

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge