Hey, does anyone know a good AMP for beginners that is not too expensive?
Last edited by towigeuze at Jul 9, 2017,
What's your definition of "not too expensive"

And where abouts in the world are you?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I vote for.....Something used with a usable clean sound and at least a 1x10 speaker.
Quote by towigeuze
Guitaraxe
Do you know any good brands for a beginner?

Peavey, Vox , Fender, Orange.... all the big names pretty much have something decent... The Peavey Vypyr series  mentioned by Ranom3' has a boatload of built in features that may interest you... or something with less like the Orange Crush 35RT might be to your liking.
I would recommend a SS amp with at least 60W or even 100W and one 12 inch speaker. I would wait and buy something in this category if they are too expensive or look for something used. This will allow you to use the amp for a lot of situations. You can gig with something like this as it is loud enough to play with a band. You can even keep it as a backup or practice amps in future when you buy a tube amp. 

I found a Fender Frontman 100W 212R for 150-200 euro Used. They cost around 350 new. The 2 speaker projects better but is not as practical to carry.
at that price range anything you pick is gonna be close to garbage, so i wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it. go to a store, find one that works, and go with it.

bonus: it has built in effects!
It's all about feel