I'm sure that you are all familiar with Noah the "whammy without a whammy" kid. Well as it turns out, he is still making educational videos, but his focus has shifted from advanced guitar techniques to theoretical physics. Now I am not sure which one is him, but this is a video from his channel. File under W for: where are they now?

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 9, 2017,
that's even more cringey than the whammy bar video was. I've seen one other video rapping about physics and it was just as cringey. I can't take more than a few seconds of that.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jul 9, 2017,
No
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That's like a deliberately bad thing, right? 
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
It's taken him like 8 years to go from 10 years old to 12 years old.
jesus christ that's awful
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh boy. 
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
this kid is infinitely more talented

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

was not as bad as I expected
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh the days of before 144p or just a p to be fair XD
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I like the parts with their little dogler.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"give me acceleration
due to planet earth's graviiiiity"

this is honestly so fucking painful

the rhyme is right there to make

and he just drags it out and... doesn't
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by k.lainad

I've seen that video a while ago. I don't really know why I've watched it in the first place because I'm definitely not into djent and it had everything to make me believe it would suck. Began watching thinking "ok here we go again, although it's a bit weird it has quite a lot of views and likes", when he began playing I was really surprised.

He's really talented for his age, mainly assuming he really composed the track himself.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge