Like the tittle says, I'm wondering how much I could get if I sell it second hand. online shops say it's about £300 but I figured that because it's so difficult get one it would cost more? Any answers would be much appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by paruwi at Jul 9, 2017,
Limited Edition with Epiphones or indeed nearly any of the mass-produced midrange guitars (Squier, MIM Fenders, Schecter, Washburn, etc etc) doesn't mean much. They probably made a few thousand of them, and "difficult to get" doesn't necessarily mean they're in high demand or are actually rare. 

Think about it this way: how many people who are in the market for a £300 guitar do you think are also willing to spend significantly more for a slightly uncommon color? Probably not a lot. Higher prices for limited editions tend to happen with much more expensive and actually limited (numbered run or custom/one-off) guitars. You could always start out asking a little bit extra in case someone really wants that finish, but I would expect it to go for little or no more than a regular color. 
Every product in reality is a "limited" edition. They can make as many as they want of any product and someday they will stop making it. That's makes anything a limited edition. Unless a company says we are only making XX amount, it's not limited.

I bought a DVD from a band I am a big fan of who said they were only selling 150 of these limited edition full concert DVDs, individually numbered and autographed by the entire band but you had to order it online and wait for a few months while it was still being edited. It cost $100 and came as set with a  DVD and a separate audio CD of the same show. Great. Later they released it to the public in a different package minus autographs for about $25. My special "Limited Edition" was not so limited. 
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Jul 11, 2017,
Quote by Rickholly74
Every product in reality is a "limited" edition. They can make as many as they want of any product and someday they will stop making it. That's makes anything a limited edition. Unless a company says we are only making XX amount, it's not limited.

Isn't marketing wonderful?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee