Wow! Dude you hooked me in with the test tone and then you blew me away.  I gotta say your strong suite is your vocals.  So much metal on this board is instrumental but you have both skills; guitar and vocals.  Are you doing all parts?  My one critique is the programmed double-drum sequences - Like aroudn 2:11 (and other parts) sound too "programmed".  Maybe it's because the drums sit a little high in the mix for my taste.  Overall you should be proud of this effort!

BTW...thanks for listening to my latest!
Quote by lungfruit
Wow! Dude you hooked me in with the test tone and then you blew me away.  I gotta say your strong suite is your vocals.  So much metal on this board is instrumental but you have both skills; guitar and vocals.  Are you doing all parts?  My one critique is the programmed double-drum sequences - Like aroudn 2:11 (and other parts) sound too "programmed".  Maybe it's because the drums sit a little high in the mix for my taste.  Overall you should be proud of this effort!

BTW...thanks for listening to my latest!
. I know that double bass been bothering me I think I forgot to set my EQ haha thanks for the listen I appreciate it i am doing all parts accept the the cleans
Last edited by Distortionx100 at Jul 10, 2017,
Distortionx100 Great Song! Production and performance is very clean. Impressive! My only comment would be that I would have liked to have the clean vocals just a touch louder in the mix, but that's just my preference not really a criticism. 

Good job!