Hello everyone,

I have a boss GT-100 and I'd like to know if it is possible to bypass that kind of amp and if yes how am I suppose to do?

Thank you very much.
No. To bypass the preamp of your amplifier it would need an FX Loop (you would connect your Boss straight into FX Return socket) and your tiny Valvestate does not have one.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Yeah definetly not worth it. If you are into Valvestate sound then get the 100W head, it has FX loop and it is just fine preamp platform.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Yeah definetly not worth it. If you are into Valvestate sound then get the 100W head, it has FX loop and it is just fine preamp platform.

His amp doesn't even have the tube it's all solid state. Kina confused as to why he wants to run a desent multi fx into a little crap amp.
monwobobbo Probably got the Boss for cheap but did not realise he does not have the gear to utilise it yet.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
This is actually not as bad of an amp as you make it out to be.
You can't stick the processor in fx loop as it doesn't have one.
You can take off the boost and try setting the amp on clean, low on the preamp gain, more power on master volume and try the Boss unit up front. Boss has output voicing options, set it on "small combo" and see how it does.
If you have a few $ its not a bad idea to upgrade the amp though.
diabolical Actually I took this amp as I moved in a flat and I had to say goodbye to my 120W.
It as defenitely a good sound and the warmth of the handmade Marshall amps made in England from 1991.
^ I wouldn't go that far, but it is a decent small practice amp at best. Just try running your modeler in the front and it that doesn't do it, then you need to move to something else. Maybe a powered wedge/monitor speaker.