Hi All!

I have an American Strat Deluxe HSS from 2010 with a Volume knob with press option for extra volume boost.

I'm looking to change the looks of the knobs and can't find this specific type of press-knob on Sites such as AliExpress,

Anyone can help on search words etc' ? 

It's called an S-1 switch. As far as I know there are no knock-offs available so you're probably stuck with whatever options and prices Fender has. I think they only do the white, parchment, black, and Tele style chrome S-1 knobs. You could put the switch on a mini-toggle if you want to be able to use a standard knob.