Page 1 of 2
I've had exotic pets but not that exotic since a lot of pets are considered exotic
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
frog that makes you feel good when you lick it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Probably some kind of bird. Like a parrot. Or a lyrebird.

Or like, a phoenix. 
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Ferrari F40

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
axolotl
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
ocelot
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Savannah cat

They generally behave and have the demeanor of dogs, but are pretty acrobatic and catlike.

(Whoops, apparently these v aren't the same)
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 10, 2017,
Definitely a Tiger. Second would be an alligator.  I dont really consider pets that are available to buy without a license exotic.
Kangaroo obvs. It could beat the shit out of burglars.
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Human being

What use is one of those unless you already have a cotton field?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd get some caimans since I saw some baby ones for sale in a local petshop recently

Apparently they make very bad pets and you need a licence for them, but how cool would it be to have one running around the garden, scaring the shit out of every other creature in the neighbourhood?
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jul 11, 2017,
JackSaints
You live in the UK
The poor little buggers would die of reptile hypothermia
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
JackSaints
You live in the UK
The poor little buggers would die of reptile hypothermia

Not if his granny knits it a jacket.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by whoomit
Dinosaurrr

If it's a boy, you could call him Roar-y.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

And if it's a girl, you could call her and say "I'm sorry about last night. I should have told you sooner I have a reptile dysfunction."
Quote by MH400

I own one of these (endangered species).

I win.

We have multiple axolotls. Critically endangered and possibly extinct in the wild.

So much for you winning something that isn't even a competition.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

omgggggggg

Or Pterry!
Quote by theogonia777
We have multiple axolotls. Critically endangered and possibly extinct in the wild.

So much for you winning something that isn't even a competition.
I don't get their deal, like they're endangered as fuck but they're pretty widely available as pets, no?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I don't get their deal, like they're endangered as fuck but they're pretty widely available as pets, no?

Endangered only counts for in the wild. Similarly, the Bactrian camel is considered to be one of the most critically endangered species of large mammal (with some estimates putting them in lower numbers in the wild than the giant panda) but because they have been domesticated, there is a huge domesticated population of millions. The only levels on the conservation list that takes domesticated populations into consideration are extinct in the wild and extinct.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by theogonia777
Endangered only counts for in the wild. Similarly, the Bactrian camel is considered to be one of the most critically endangered species of large mammal (with some estimates putting them in lower numbers in the wild than the giant panda) but because they have been domesticated, there is a huge domesticated population of millions. The only levels on the conservation list that takes domesticated populations into consideration are extinct in the wild and extinct.

I should also clarified and say that in that last sentence it shoukd say "captive" rather than domesticated since many animals in captivity, whether zoo animals or common legal pet species such as many fish, reptiles, amphibians (such as axolotyls), and birds are technically not domesticated.
Id get a lemur and call it Zoboomafoo
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Id get a lemur and call it Zoboomafoo

If I have a lemur I'd have to name it King Julien because my grandkids would make me.

Something something move it move it...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

bobcat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
it's not exotic, but i want a duck so i can name it Mallard Fillmore.

i thought that was really clever and original when i thought it up while stoned nearly 10 years ago.

maybe some kind of flying squirrel or one of those little marsupial kinda things.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2