Page 1 of 3

go get em tiger

Oh I thought Fat Lard made it onto another dating show
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Is that really Erik? He is goofy looking in the video.
Quote by bradulator

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Idk man that 34 year old virgin kinda reminds of the blode
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Axelfox

yes it is him. you can tell by his "got skippy" t-shirt.

It's like Matt Damon had fetal alcohol syndrome and never met Ben Affleck in some alternate universe basement in Utah.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
jfc 
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
blowing up my spot like this smh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
ultimate-slash 

Yeah you're gonna have to tell us more if thats the case.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
ultimate-slash 

Yeah you're gonna have to tell us more if thats the case.

Well, there was the guy who liked to proudly proclaim that he would always make his gf cum during sex, and then in the same breath went on to brag that he could cum quicker than anybody. All the while his gf would be sitting there shaking her head.
He got really pissed when someone joked about his penis being tiny, and was yelling at his gf so she would tell us how big it was.

From what I understand, they're getting married this year.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Well, there was the guy who liked to proudly proclaim that he would always make his gf cum during sex, and then in the same breath went on to brag that he could cum quicker than anybody. All the while his gf would be sitting there shaking her head.
He got really pissed when someone joked about his penis being tiny, and was yelling at his gf so she would tell us how big it was.

Crazy Sam's been married, I think.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Nelshizzle
It's like Matt Damon had fetal alcohol syndrome and never met Ben Affleck in some alternate universe basement in Utah.
i legit first thought this might have been a funny or die skit with the meth Damon kid from Breaking Bad.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i knew that it wasn't erik when they said his "friends" lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ultimate-slash

"TELL THEM! TELL THEM IT QUADRUPLES IN SIZE!"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Crazy Sam's been married, I think.

"TELL THEM! TELL THEM IT QUADRUPLES IN SIZE!"
Quote by bradulator

yeah but at least erik got a half assed cheek kiss at the end
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I guess it might be the hat but his friend reminds me of the limp bizkit dude
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I guess it might be the hat but his friend reminds me of the limp bizkit dude

"what Fred has in angst I have in silly t-shirts which is much better"
definition of dweeb

"Wingmom" kill me now
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Axelfox

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Axelfox
What is that?

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 11, 2017,
Quote by Axelfox
What is that?

i believe that that is what your kind calls "date night"
Quote by theogonia777
i believe that that is what your kind calls "date night"

dang

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't watch CSI and I'm pretty sure being a furry is about being in a cartoon fucking oversized poultry.

You make it sound cool.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't watch CSI and I'm pretty sure being a furry is about being in a cartoon fucking oversized poultry.

wat
Quote by Axelfox
Geez,do you believe everything from that CSI episode?

Furry is nothing like that at all.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/standard-deviations/201705/more-just-pretty-face-unmasking-furry-fandom

I'm not sure how you've managed all these years of furry abuse from everyone on UG. I mean it's not my kind of thing, but dang man, I admire your persistence to this cause.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Which episode is that? I want to watch it so I can learn about furries.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Which episode is that? I want to watch it so I can learn about furries.

it's totally fake and not correct at all.

This is a episode of furries in the media where the host of the show talks about what was wrong with the show.

Page 1 of 3