Page 1 of 45
YOKO TARO APPRECIATION IN HERE

*alternate endings include
2C - Nier Death Experience
2D - I Wouldn't Walk 500 Emiles
2E - Makoto is the best P5-girl xoxo

This is the thread for ALL gaming. Console gaming, PC gaming, Online gaming.
Is it considered video game related? It goes here.

RULE #15 of the GT - The Gambit system is brilliant and you know it.

RULE #52 of the GT - 30FPS will always be the true cinematic experience.

RULE #66 of the GT - Somewhere, someone is starting a brand new playthrough of Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain.

RULE #75 of the GT - The GT Awards are a myth.

FISHYNOTICE - Please refrain from quoting pictures that other people have posted. It'll keep things speedy. Simply refer to the picture you're talking about, and then make your comment.

2. Also: DO YOUR BEST to not post spoilers. Use personal judgment, it isn't hard to figure out. SPOILER TAGS!

And of course, respect the opinion of everyone.

In the posts below I will be putting up everyone's gaming ID's (including Steam).

If you're not listed, please post your ID in the same format as those in the list, or send me a PM and I will add you as soon as I can. You also might wanna say which games you are playing online, and I'll put those up next to your name.

And if you play World Of Warcraft, THIS is the group for you: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/worldofwarcraft

So come on in, you’ll find us a friendly bunch, eager to help and discuss all aspects of gaming!

XBOX Gamertags - -Link

PSN ID's - Link

Wii, Steam, Misc - - Link

ENJOY
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jul 12, 2017,

this is out today everybody get
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
>not Fran's booty edition
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Inb4 dark souls or weeb shit

Oh too late
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Victory2134
>not Fran's booty edition

the world is not ready
Quote by Ichikurosaki
seeing as i never played FFXII, i automatically associate the name fran with fran drescher, who is quite unpleasant

please shitpost a lot sg, i was the 2nd highest poster last thread and i really do not want to be mayor of this one
Fran has the best VA after Balthier
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by soundgarden1986
you got it

my brother got me a bunch of candy at a candy/soda store
some toblerone, harry potter chocolate frog, strawberry pocky, 100 grand (my fav), and a big ass cadbury caramel chocolate bar thing
Lacks the proper sg background but then we are off

also forgot to mention Nuts & Bolts in OP, my bad
Quote by Ichikurosaki
OP post has deteriorated somewhat over the years

Where is the PS3 vs 360 vs PC guide

How will people know
Great thread title. 
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by GLP_Arclite
OP post has deteriorated somewhat over the years

Where is the PS3 vs 360 vs PC guide

How will people know

yeah those 10-post OP salvos were a thing of beauty

people just live in the darkness now
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by EndTheRapture51
 I've never played Nier

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've never played Nier

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've never played Nier

Remedy this at once
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've never played Nier

Original was too jank for me

Automata however, is a most flavoursome meatball
Original was jank but a masterpiece

hopefully they do a pc remaster
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I keep putting off Automata bc I was to play the original game first, but the original game still costs way more than I want to pay for it.
Also I have way too many things to play already. Currently going thru MGSV, Tearaway Unfolded, and Diablo 3, and am trying my best not to pop in Yakuza 0, Toukiden Kiwami, or FFX-2 HD.
originals really not even that jank tbh

some weird performance issues but the combat in automata really isnt miles above the original or anything

hell its not even much better than drakengard 3

how many posts do i have to reach before i reveal the background to surpass metal gear
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jul 11, 2017,
first
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by institutions
I keep putting off Automata bc I was to play the original game first, but the original game still costs way more than I want to pay for it.
Also I have way too many things to play already. Currently going thru MGSV, Tearaway Unfolded, and Diablo 3, and am trying my best not to pop in Yakuza 0, Toukiden Kiwami, or FFX-2 HD.

I almost want to say Automata is a more important play than anything on that list but if you abandon your MGSV playthrough you will be ashamed of your words and deeds
Time to stick another GT.

Anyone have a switch here? What's fun on it except Zelda BOTW? My Switch is massively underused  
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i think the thread gets a mayor when it turns into a "hot" thread, which is after... 100 total posts i think
it's when the little icon in the pit turns from a yellow envelope to a red one

Quote by GLP_Arclite
I almost want to say Automata is a more important play than anything on that list but if you abandon your MGSV playthrough you will be ashamed of your words and deeds

tbh i have already abandoned my MGSV playthru once
i was slightly farther on PC when i dropped it than i am on PS4 right now
really trying to stay focused tho
it's a miracle i was able to stay focused for 75+ hours playing nothing but skyrim until i got that plat
Last edited by institutions at Jul 11, 2017,
Quote by ElMaco
first

nice
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Ichikurosaki
can u all shut up so i can be mayor

i'd do a terrible job i promise

kk
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Time to stick another GT.

Anyone have a switch here? What's fun on it except Zelda BOTW? My Switch is massively underused  

i desperately want one but for Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Not even sure what is out for it atm
Quote by Ichikurosaki
if you put your mind to it, i know you can post at least 5x more than the next highest poster
you still ended up at number 5 in the last thread even after taking like an entire year off
you know I'd love to be a mayor

so I might start making more worthless posts about games no one cares about
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
can u all shut up so i can be mayor

i'd do a terrible job i promise

no you cant not yet

my moment of victory is about to be stripped from me

i only have thunder because my work schedule syncs of with literally no one so im just here all the time now

notthat its really a problem tho i cancel plans constantly anyway