Page 81 of 81
Act 1 of Divinity 2 done within a day lol. Lowering the difficulty helped out. It's a hard game

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Ichikurosaki
the name alone tells me its just another h1z1 clone

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Ichikurosaki
wow scrub i hope you lowered it from hard to normal
its really not too bad once you get some gear, playing it literally naked with hardly any skills is a struggle i'll give you that

Normal to easy. I might raise it back now it's just that the early encounters were kicking my arse because I was basically naked with no equipment and it was haaaaaaaaaaard

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I don't have time to be good at games any more

I haven't played anything in like 3 months. I'm gonna get Xbox live again when CoD WW2 comes out

I am officially the worst filthy casual and what's wrong with the industry according to dorks everywhere
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd rather quit than change to easy mode
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by WCPhils
I haven't played anything in like 3 months. I'm gonna get Xbox live again when CoD WW2 comes out

I am officially the worst filthy casual and what's wrong with the industry according to dorks everywhere

CoD's pretty good though and world at war was top tier.

Quote by ElMaco
I'd rather quit than change to easy mode

https://easymodo.net
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
I would also consider commiting sudoku
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Easy mode is great for when you just don't have a lot of time and you want to get through a game. I went through a phase where I played everything at the highest difficulty for a while but that was just too stressful and time consuming to maintain. At a certain level of difficulty a game stops being fun and just starts being a chore.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
I don't like having to turn games down to easy (most of the time I just stop playing them if I feel like I need to do that) but sometimes I will.
Like I suck at games and played Senran Kagura Estival Versus on easy.

I have a very low tolerance for failing at things and having to do them over and over and over, and would rather just experience the game without being frustrated.
easy mode is never great

only time i dont max difficulty is for rpgs bc its already enough of a coin flip as to how much grinding one will contain and turn based stuff is so passive that playing it on harder difficulties doesnt make it more fun anyway
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Today
truly a once in a lifetime experience

the best part is i'd done it before and didn't fail once

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pretty sure in Divinity OS2 easy mode is just for combat which is mostly optional anyway.

nah the descriptions even state out of combat is effected too

even though that likely just means how hard traps hit you and stuff

on that note i wish it took a page from silent hill and gave things their own difficulty slider i want to set traps to max, normal is perfect for combat but i just ignore traps because they barely scratch me anymore i wish they were threatening
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Today
berseria does different difficulties really weird and cool

easy - weaknesses and resistances and also dire foes are not a thing
normal - normal exp, normal battle system, etc
moderate - less overall experience but whoever actually gets the killing blow gets a big exp multiplier
hard and intense - time before you can use more items is increased and healing artes are reduced or something like that
chaos - way higher chance of getting good equipment drops

or something
i can't remember them all exactly
plus there are a lot of glacites you get throughout the course of the game that add special bonuses but only on certain difficulties and above
zesty/berseria and i think graces was very similar too have interesting difficulty on paper but in practice its just whatever since even chaos is easy mode
the increased rewards even things out to be the same difficulty no matter what setting you choose is how it felt to me

balance ofi t got better over time but its still a big issue
i don't think i've ever changed difficulties so much during a game before berseria
mostly bc i got fed up with every single babby encounter being able to destroy my party bc i suck at videogames

i started on normal and gradually moved it up until i got frustrated, then i stayed on normal and moderate until end-game when i needed to turn it to chaos for farming for the item collector trophy
oh its ok later on you're be dying alot, managing the reserve characters revive over time mechanic is all part of the battle flow, i found myself switching characters anywhere between 20 to 100 times per battle
at first i found it weird they only take like 10 seconds to revive when on the bench but it soon became clear

you get used to it and i actually grew to like it, and it makes sense in a way, only the shepard is really crucial the others are utilities
i dont know sg i just know it showed up a week ago with a free poster i dont even remember ordering it

just be happy you get some dumb edition in your country
good news is best i can tell it has online mp and co-op
i doubt it will live up to the no hope elevator but fingers crossed
i dunno if its because i dont play many shooters or because its totally ridiculous but i cant help but feel its alot like splatoon
i dont know what i expected but its not the ninja musou i'm used to thats for sure