Looking to get a guitar and petals, just want to learn to sound like how he plays. Never played guitar before. What guitar should I get? What pedals should I get? Amp?

Thanks. 
Strandberg os6 trem
Axe fx.
Enjoy
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Let's not forgot the heaping helping of talent, and the know-how to dial that gear in.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Uberob
Looking to get a guitar and petals, just want to learn to sound like how he plays. Never played guitar before. What guitar should I get? What pedals should I get? Amp?

Thanks. 

Good luck with that not being a guitar player I'm guessing your going to have a difficult time reproducing someone elses sound
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Uberob

Thanks. 

As the others have implied it's not as easy as getting similar gear. Get a guitar and learn how to play before worrying about sounding like anybody. I've playing for over 35 years and even with a strat and Marshall don't sound just like Jimi Hendrix.