Page 1 of 2
Well I got off work at 7am and went to Denny's with my mom and came home then my new matress (Purple, to be specific) finally came in so I set it up but it was really heavy and gave me a workout so I took a shower despite it being an hour past when I normally go to bed so then I got out and fiddled around with my guitar for a while then went to bed where I had trouble sleeping not because of the mattress but because I was too awake by then and didn't fall asleep for maybe an hour or two and then I got up a little earlier than usual (4:00pm ish) and stayed up for an hour before going back to bed where I sort of slept from 5-9 which is usually when I'm up so I stayed up for that last hour before leaving for work where I am now and having a really busy day and typing all this out probably set me back some tbh idk why I'm here. :/
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 12, 2017,
My day was 24 hours in duration, during which, many events transpired.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I went to work at 9, had a meeting, started putting together an internal company history presentation, and now I am on the MTR to go to our boutique to administer some training, followed by dinner and a pissup with one of the company's global managers.
Oh also almost forgot to mention that on my way to work my car battery was acting up so now I think I'll need a new one and I'm worried about the drive back home.

Also it's hot. Because Texas.
But also inside the building. You'd think a big company like this would do a good job of keeping the temperature well regulated but nope. I'm just running in and out in a constant state of hot. And I have to wear a thick long sleeve uniform and a hair net that covers the whole head so I can't cool off.

And did I mention I haven't had a day off in the past 7 days and have 3 more to go?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Woke up around 9 am
Made some chicken and rice for lunch
Worked on some tracks in FL studio
Studying for Managerial Accounting
Surf da internet
Played a little arkham asylum on PS4
Going to bed in a little bit, got work tomorrow
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

I met an incredibly bright child at a bar tonight. His dad is a regular and he just hangs out on the patio and talks with other patrons. they have a giant connect four board and he challenged my friend and I to play. we each managed to beat him once, but he beat us each about 3 times. He bet me 5 bucks on a game and he beat me, so i gave him the cash and he felt really embarrassed and kept trying to give it back saying "2 out of 3", but when i refused he went over to this cute girl a few tables down and tried to give her the money saying that i was buying her a drink. I told her he beat me at a game and earned it and she laughed. Kid was super cool, really fucking smart, and sociable. I asked him how old he was and he said he was 12. I got fucking schooled at a mind game by a 12 year old. I felt embarrassed, but also really happy. It was a cool night.
Check out my band Disturbed
Woke up, got a text from the woman i'm talking to who happens to work with me. She hoped I had a good sleep the night before, told her I did, I asked how she was doing, she said she was great. Woke up a little late, but I sped to work, picked up a Nos energy drink and a slice of pizza. Met with her outside in the break area, where we chatted a bit before we went to work. Picked up some fit bit trackers with her that work was giving us to promote health at work. Work was work, but we always time our breaks together and value them, even if they're for 15 minutes each. 

I learned the night before that shes a jazz musician, fluent in music theory, plays the saxophone, clarinet, guitar, piano, and violin. She heard me sing, rap and play guitar, she enjoyed it. So we talked a lot about music. How she wanted to teach me proper musical notation, and I teach her guitar. We talked about our possible ethnicity through history, and her new water color tattoo she got on Saturday. Drove home in the rain, where she texted me she was going to bed and that I have sweet dreams.

That was my day.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Jul 12, 2017,
I woke up at like 1:30. Laid around for a while watching let's plays. Then I got my dirty laundry together, and drove to my parents' house. On the way, I stopped at Wendy's and got some fries, a frosty and a big Coke. Then I went to my parents' and hung out with them and family that are in town. I'm sleeping there tonight, so I'm watching king of the hill on the fold out couch and about to close my sweet green eyes for my nightly slumber.
Hey Annie.

I woke up at 9am, snuggled with my partner, did some DIY in the garage, cleaned an aquarium and now I'm on the toilet and typing this.

How was your day?
RIP Tom Searle.
Woke up, refused to get up for about 20 minutes, then got up in a hurry because I had 20 minutes less to get up.
Did all my personal hygiene stuff.
Ironed a shirt.
Made some lunch.
Ate some yoghurt and blueberries.
Walked to the train station because it's raining and I didn't want to cycle to work.
Got on the train.
Train just took off.
At work in about 10 minutes.

My plans:
Then stop working
Then groceries
Then cooking/eating
Then do not much interesting.
Then go to bed.

I'll do the same things tomorrow, but I might get strawberries instead.
Got up at 5:30, took a train for 2 hours, gave a software tutorial to a coworker, ate a sandwich, tried not to fall asleep at the office, left early because I was the only one there, 2 hour train ride home during which I fell asleep, ate dinner, tried to play TF2 but it was full of hackers, went to bed.
I'm now 36.

I can feel the wrinkles deepening, and the hairs going grey. Also, ctrl & +, so I can read the screen now.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I can feel the wrinkles deepening, and the hairs going grey

Are you rubbing your sphincter again?
I sat through a department wide all day sales thing, pregamed at this girl's apartment nearby and went to the after work bowling event, knocked down 7 pins on my first try then gutterballed. Found out even the people in the office who haven't met me yet know me as the guy who gave away his cat lmao. Came home chilled with one of my roommates and she agreed I was "kind of an asshole" for that. Went to bed with no ragrets doe because I like being talked about.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Are you rubbing your sphincter again?

You say that like I might have stopped.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
well it was raining all day yesterday and i'm not feeling very well at the moment so i didnt really do much apart from a small amount of tidying up and making dinner
I had salad with lettuce frosting.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I woke, up showered, got dressed, put the dog out, ate breakfast, brought the dog in because it is supposed to rain all day, and came to work I have been hear for 2 hours and now I'm on break...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Up at 5am, work for 8 hours, had beans on toast, am now watching GoT with a cuppa
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by The_Blode
^ beans on toast every night. . .for the past 10 or more years brah! ! ! But now I'm gluten free, it ain't the same. . .

How much do you fart?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
MH400 It's storming very hard here while I'm sipping tea so my day is automatically fantastic. Thanks for asking.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
theogonia777 OMG NOOOOOOOOO

You don't really dress salad anyway. It's a terrible word. Why is it not salad sauce?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Chat Thread 10.5: Annie's Fannies

There's more than one?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Woke up at 5:30 and went for a run. Came back, did laundry, washed my hair, finished some documentation from yesterday. I had breakfast (cereal with chocolate almond milk), let the exterminator in to treat my kitchen, and roasted potatoes and asparagus for a future meal while making tea. I did a couple of crossword puzzles while drinking tea.

Then I went to work and saw 5 clients. Finished their documentation and now I'm home eating the cheese and pears I had packed for a snack but didn't have time to eat.

After relaxing for a while I will make some more tea, do the dishes, do some ironing, prep for tomorrow's clients, and read for class. Eat dinner at some point, call my parents and boyfriend, plan my Labor Day trip, and paint my nails while doing more crossword puzzles. Then sleep before 10.
I've been sat around most of the day, fiddling with some stuff I recorded. Went for a half an hour cycle around the woods to get some fresh air and exercise. Tomorrow will probably be similar. 
I have nothing important to say
made iced coffee with the previous day's coffee because i forgot to set up the pot last night
drank it while eating a belvita breakfast biscuit and posting on UG
procrastinated leaving for work
left and encountered two shithead cyclists who, of course, chose to ride on the worst roads right when people are trying to drive to work
usual irritations at the three way stop intersection. no one knows how they work. i did roll forward a few inches, but then the car that had the right of way stuttered all the way into the middle of the intersection, then stopped so they were blocking me and i couldn't have gone anyway. had to wave my hands like a lunatic to get them to move
get to work drive to back lot, bunch of spaces taken because construction
lunch (posted about it in the chat thread)
ate pizza
back to work
stomach hurts
know i'm gonna have the shits
have to leave because i work with food.
about 3 PM by the time i feel better
need to get an oil change and some other work done on my car
have until 4:30 to get to the shop
fuck it, shitpost for ~2 hrs

and then it was now and then i don't know what happened.
Normally I get up at 11am but today I let myself sleep in until 12:30
Walked over to work to get food from the staff cafeteria
After that walked across the street to the farmers market and got a case of blueberries
Did some laundry and hung around my place
At 5 pm I'm going to work
I've only been up for two and a half hours so it's been uneventful so far
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Woke up at 6:30, snooze, snooze, was later leaving the house than I had planned.
Train was too busy to eat my overnight oats so I got a coffee on the way to the office and forgot about my breakfast until 11am.
Did lots of work, mainly catching up on the bits I had no time for yesterday and sorted out my new role(s). Went to a conference, walked past the prime minister, took photo of said prime minister, then headed back to the office. More work, tried to write some letters but the IT system had a brain fart so couldn't access the letters I had to reply to.
Tried to go see F1 Live, couldn't be arsed to wall the long way around to Trafalgar Square so came home and carried on re-learning guitar after I had dinner.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

woke up at half 8
got my haircut
got to work for half 10
worked until 7
played football for an hour
scored two goals
came home and ate sausages
now off to bed
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's more than one?

one is more accessible than the other

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
woke up


woke up

went to dentist

went to university

did a bit of work and chased people up sorting admin stuff out

went shopping

spent my evening watching videos

soon i will sleep
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Got up this morning and my baby was gone

then I realized I didn't have a baby in the first place

had breakfast

watched youtube videos I downloaded because I don't have wifi at home

got dressed

noticed I had no underpants

brushed my teeth

went outside commando-style

walked to the nearest rest stop to ask for change

did my laundry with said change

practiced a piece of music I was yet to record on bass, guitar and keys

picked up my laundry from the laundry room

took off pants

put on underpants

put on pants

walked ten minutes to the shopping center I rely on for internet

sent information and lead sheets to my friends / studio mates for said piece of music

got back home

ate leftover pizza that was way overpriced and didn't taste particularly special also it had broccoli in it i mean why wtf is wrong with the pizza place i know it's vegetarian pizza but come on yeah no i'm not happy with my purchase and i'm not going back to that place

prepared all my recording material / put my guitar, my roommate's bass and his keyboard in the living room

brought all that stuff downstairs

called a taxi

waited for about ten minutes in front of my block

loaded the taxi

asked the driver to bring me to the studio

my two friends and I all got there independently at the same time

brought the drums and my instruments upstairs

was told that I needed to go to the theater we went to the other day to pick up recordings we made there

called a taxi

went to the theater

got the files which took 15 minutes to transfer onto an external hard drive

ich genannt für ein taxi

waited an hour

walked all the way back to the studio because i dunno the taxi died or something can you blame 'em it's tourist season but I got to see a lot of people from different countries and pretty waitresses at the restaurant next to me

started practicing our tune

plugged in the keyboard

recorded a couple shots

we couldn't finish the recording (i hadn't even done the bass or guitar yet) so we decided to finish it on friday and so I left my stuff there

drank a bit of champagne because our producer brought some for some reason

unloaded the drum because that job was finished at least

brought stuff downstairs

talked to my friends whom I hadn't seen in a while and asked them about their summer

helped load the car when it arrived

said bye to said friends

literally walked just about this much if not more with my laptop in my backpack because why not

went to pee

flushed and washed my hands

went to go sit down in the main area of the shopping center

started to waste my time on UG

typed this post

i dunno went home to get drunk or something

UPDATE: actually went home to discover the beer I had opened two days before was still fizzy, oh joy, but wasn't sufficient to get me drunk and it was the only beer i had. it was refreshing though
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 13, 2017,
Following up from yesterday, I came home, changed and took my car straight to the shop to get a new battery. Also had an oil change for $3 ( ) Took way longer than I'd have thought (about 2 hours) and came back home around 10am and went straight to bed. Woke up around 6pm, ate some baked fish and fries, watched animu, played some games, worked on some tabs and now I'm at work (hoping it's not as busy because right now it looks that way D: )

Overall, improved from yesterday. Now I just have to hang in there for these last 2 days.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2