Page 1 of 2
Just

"Barabasova’s friend remains in a hospital intensive care unit with a serious head injury.

Police are investigating."

Barabasova’s friend remains in a hospital intensive care unit with a serious head injury.

Police are investigating the act of stupidity.

FTFY

Follow link to see video

http://nypost.com/2017/07/10/woman-streams-the-car-crash-that-killed-her-on-facebook-live/

Woman streams the car crash that killed her on Facebook Live.

This is the chilling moment a young woman livestreamed her own death when a car she was traveling in crashed into a barrier.

The haunting footage of the horrific last minutes of 22-year-old Nikol Barabasova shows her giggling as she begins a Facebook Live stream.

The Volkswagen reportedly was being driven at more than 74.5 miles per hour in Obrnice, in the Czech Republic, when it struck a barrier.

But then in a split second, Barabasova lets out a yelp.

The clip shows the car shuddering while the driver appears to try to regain control.

Barabasova is then thrust forward and the car flips over.

The smartphone is dropped but the camera continues to film as it comes to rest below the seat belt.

The car is silent, with only the noise of the windshield wipers, which have been switched on in the crash.

Then another man can be heard, presumably another driver asking if the women are all right.

It reportedly took a member of emergency services to stop the livestream.

Local reports say Barabasova was killed in the accident.

Friends and family have flooded her Facebook page with tributes following the crash Friday.

One wrote: “I am deeply sorry for what happened to you….”

“I am terribly sorry for all your loved ones and everyone who loved you. Deepest condolences.”

Barabasova’s friend remains in a hospital intensive care unit with a serious head injury.

Police are investigating.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

What point are you trying to make here? Yeah, someone drove like an idiot and crashed and someone is dead as a result of it, but that happens minute by minute....or are you trying to imply that Facebook live had something to do with it?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i saw some idiot taking selfies on the interstate the other day
Check out my band Disturbed
don't stream and drive
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
chilling, haunting, horrific
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Must've been the bath salts making the road more slippery. 

The car must've been skidding all over the place like it was driving on marbles.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Reminds me of that time a woman livestreamed her self drunk driving and started gloating about it. Then when people started trying to contact the police she started denying she was drunk while slurring her words like a drunk person.
Quote by sashki
ok we get it you hate phones

Nope I like phones, phones don't kill people, people kill people and sometimes live on Facebook.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by i_lovemetallica
What point are you trying to make here? Yeah, someone drove like an idiot and crashed and someone is dead as a result of it, but that happens minute by minute....or are you trying to imply that Facebook live had something to do with it?

Nobody said I was trying to make a point. I just enjoy pointing out the stupid thing people do on their phones and social media.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Police are investigating the act of stupidity.

You do know the chick livestreaming wasn't driving, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You do know the chick livestreaming wasn't driving, right?

They were laughing and giggling basically distracted driving at a high rate of speed. I get onto my son when he posts videos on Facebook where he is singing and goofing around while driving and his friend is in the passenger seat video recording it. Nothing good comes from clowning around and driving at high speed.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
They were laughing and giggling basically distracted driving at a high rate of speed. I get onto my son when he posts videos on Facebook where he is singing and goofing around while driving and his friend is in the passenger seat video recording it. Nothing good comes from clowning around and driving at high speed.

How dare they enjoy anything while driving!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Do we have to make threads about this type of thing, its depressing, where the threads about puppies and flowers
Quote by slapsymcdougal
How dare they enjoy anything while driving!

Well in this case they did so at their own peril so...

I suppose you endorse drunk driving also.

I listen to music when I drive, sometimes louder than I should, but I pay attention to the road ahead and the traffic around me, I'm not bothering to sing, giggle and put on a show for a livestream other video to post on social media.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by smithy15493
Do we have to make threads about this type of thing, its depressing, where the threads about puppies and flowers

Sure we can bury our heads in the sand.

There was no requirement to click on this.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
There was no requirement to click on this.

But what if I miss a funny comment
Quote by Evilnine
Well in this case they did so at their own peril so...

I suppose you endorse drunk driving also.

I listen to music when I drive, sometimes louder than I should, but I pay attention to the road ahead and the traffic around me, I'm not bothering to sing, giggle and put on a show for a livestream other video to post on social media.

I endorse you drunk driving. And also shouting at the cops when they pull you over, because this thread is just here to give you an excuse to gloat over a dead girl.

Well.
Fucking.
Done.

You just joined the 'human trash' club.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Go to 7.20 in the full video.
Any one driving while on the phone needs to have it shoved up their ass.

Quote by whoomit
"more than 74.5 miles per hour"

Ye, conversion from 120 kph.

Speed limit on freeways over there is 130 KPH.
We don't know how fast she was going. 
We don't know why she swerved. Any number of reasons, we can't see the front view. 
We do know she was distracted.
Quote by Evilnine
if singing along to songs is considered clowning around while driving than I do that pretty much every time I drive. Especially on long highway trips
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 12, 2017,
Quote by WCPhils
if singing along to songs is considered clowning around to driving than I do that pretty much every time I drove. Especially on long highway trips

I'm rarely not singing while driving tbh
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Vreid
Ye, conversion from 120 kph.

That makes sense. I just thought it was werdly specific about a non-specific value.
Evilnine bringing the shitposting up another level by posting actual shit. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by WCPhils
if singing along to songs is considered clowning around while driving than I do that pretty much every time I drive. Especially on long highway trips

I'm referring to goofing around singing glancing at the passengers phone when they are filming videos and not paying attention, I sing along too but I suppose you are like me and still keep your eye on the road.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by smithy15493
But what if I miss a funny comment

You have a good point.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I endorse you drunk driving. And also shouting at the cops when they pull you over, because this thread is just here to give you an excuse to gloat over a dead girl.

Well.
Fucking.
Done.

You just joined the 'human trash' club.

Don't get bent out of shape I posted this to show how stupid it is to do this kind of stuff.

I don't drink and drive or disrepect cops because I am not a dumbass!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Don't get bent out of shape I posted this to show how stupid it is to do this kind of stuff.

I don't drink and drive or disrepect cops because I am not a dumbass!  

No, you posted this because it feeds your ego and lets you feel like you're not a totally average-tier shitnugget like 95% of the people on Earth.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, you posted this because it feeds your ego and lets you feel like you're not a totally average-tier shitnugget like 95% of the people on Earth.

If you say so.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by soundgarden1986
how many of these dumb ass threads are u gonna make tho

10,000 or so.

Be sure to read them all!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

whats the point of this thread?

#yetanothershitpost
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Evilnine
Nobody said I was trying to make a point. I just enjoy pointing out the stupid thing people do on their phones and social media.

Oh wow, a person took a video on their phone, holy fucking shit, woah amazing wow, so stupid, someone took A VIDEO GUYS, how stupid, what a loser lmao they totally got pwned
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Evilnine
I just enjoy pointing out the stupid thing people do on their phones and social media.
Both are equally annoying tbh. No one is interested in ridiculing with you.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 13, 2017,
Exclamation points should not be allowed in news headlines or thread titles
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Oh wow, a person took a video on their phone, holy fucking shit, woah amazing wow, so stupid, someone took A VIDEO GUYS, how stupid, what a loser lmao they totally got pwned

Sooner or later you, slappy mcshittyballs and a few other trolling fucks are going to push the wrong individuals crazy button to the extent of tracking you down in person . I'd PAY to see that on FB Live!...its all fun and games right ? 

Look out Evilnine the thread police are here and they don't like it when someone challenges them for the creation of the most ridiculously shitty thread leaderboard participation trophy. 
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Now we got lame internet tough guy coming in and saying you're gonna get got slapsy. Better watch out they have your IP!!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I was going to say that people who don't take driving serious can get royally fucked*, but I just watched the vid, and it seems the girl driving was focusing on the road, while occasionally responding to her friend, which I don't see any problem with at all. This was just an unfortunate accident that happened to be caught on video.

*Also, people who don't take driving serious can get royally fucked.
Quote by Ikillintel
Sooner or later you, slappy mcshittyballs and a few other trolling fucks are going to push the wrong individuals crazy button to the extent of tracking you down in person . I'd PAY to see that on FB Live!...its all fun and games right ? 

Look out Evilnine the thread police are here and they don't like it when someone challenges them for the creation of the most ridiculously shitty thread leaderboard participation trophy. 

Your reasoning and rationale is amazing, an individual tracking down at least two people who are both on opposite sides of the planet to do potentially harmful things that would more than likely be illegal in both of those countries and to do it to both of them without being apprehended

Just brilliant thinking
Page 1 of 2