I'm trying to decide on a pedalboard to buy, I'm trying to fit a TC Electronic Polytune Mini, Corona Chorus, Sub n' Up Mini, Hall of Fame, an MXR Dyna Comp, a JHS Moonshine, Morning Glory, Fulltone Fulldrive 2, Boss RV-6, FV-30H, and an Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy, plus possible other additions and substitutions. I was either thinking of a Pedaltrain Novo 18, or Novo 24, any other suggestions or which to pick?
Pedaltrains are great, there velcro, not so much. You'll probably want to replace it. 

My advice, lay out your pedals they way you want them, measure the size and buy a Pedal train slightly larger so you can add a pedal or two down the road. The one I got holds 3 pedals tall and 5-6 wide. It is perfect for me. 

Oh, and since they only come with soft cases normally, grab a roll of tape and put them over your knobs once you have your pedals adjusted the way you want them. The soft case will change your settings everytime you carry it around. 
PT-3, put your own velcro on it.  
Fender Lefty Stratocaster
Ernie Ball Super Slinky Purple Strings
Vox AC15
Misc. Pedals
PedalPlayground.com is a pretty good site to help you plan out your board. Just make sure that when you measure you take into account all the pedal inputs, including power ones. Also, just because you can arrange it on the ground doesn't mean they'll fit because of the slab placements.

Btw, I've got a PT-Pro with over 20 pedals in it and never had a problem with the Velcro. Sooo...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
go bigger than you think you'll need on the pedalboard, you'll be glad you did.  pedaltrain 
When did pedal train velcro get such a bad rep??

I literally grab my board by a bar and let it hang and nothing ever falls off it. the larger items like a Flashback, volume pedal, wah.... are they just sending out garbage velcro in the last year or so?

Also, Pedaltrain all the way. Keep an eye out and you can snipe it for a cheaper price online.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Quote by Katsock
When did pedal train velcro get such a bad rep??

I literally grab my board by a bar and let it hang and nothing ever falls off it. the larger items like a Flashback, volume pedal, wah.... are they just sending out garbage velcro in the last year or so?

Also, Pedaltrain all the way. Keep an eye out and you can snipe it for a cheaper price online.

Whatever off brand generic velcro they are using these days sucks bad. The fuzzy side isn't that bad but the not fuzzy side doesn't grab like real velcro does.