Guitar Squier Affinity Telecaster.

Hello there Fellows

There's a thing that is bothering me, after a month i wanted to change strings on a guitar. However i have noticed that neck is too straight, i have firstly set up action of string 1,7 mm at Lowest E2 12 th Fret than 1,5 mm at highest E4. I Get buzz in the middle, first frets are fine, they do intonate and sound good. However my middle and every fret up to the ens buzzes.

I have tried to turn Truss Rod with key to the left but it seems really loose and i dont think thars a small difference. When i turn it right it has a little pressure, but left seems loose. 

Help im drowning in a tears of cheap tele with hands of a amateur.
Fender's main website has a good set-up guide. You might bring your guitar up to "spec's" using their specifications and see how it plays after that.
Moving this to Electric Guitar.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I did use fender sitw for it, neck still doesnt change after adjustment. Waited 3 days after it. Nothing
So basically your problem is that the neck is too straight even with the truss rod floating loose. I'm assuming this guitar doesn't have a 2-way truss rod, I think only the USA Fender necks have 2 ways.

This usually happens because the neck was allowed to go into a backbow for a long period of time without any truss rod adjustment made to correct it. Thus the neck has taken a set in that position.

I suggest putting on a heavier set of strings to help force the neck into relief. If that doesn't give you the relief you want, then I suggest taking the guitar to a tech and explain the problem you're having to them. What they'll likely do to fix it is force neck into a forward bow using a series of clamps, and then leaving it in that position for a few days to give the neck a chance to assume that new position. With luck, what that'll do is force the the neck to exhibit some degree of relief when the guitar is strung up, so that the amount of relief the neck has can be easily controlled with the truss rod again.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
T00DEEPBLUE i have 9,5-44 strings on tele. I have tuned them full step up to F# Standard yesterday. I will check a few hours how the relief looks likE
Quote by rockstar256
I did use fender sitw for it, neck still doesnt change after adjustment. Waited 3 days after it. Nothing

What does the relief measure out at in it's current state?
If you don't know what you're doing then take it in to a shop and have the luthier/technician look at it.
Quote by rockstar256
Almost no change, ive tuned again up a step to high A. Will see tomorrow

If you have followed the step by step guide from Fender and still have no good results then you might be better off bringing it to a tech. Adjusting a properly functioning truss rod should give immediate results. 
Before you make any adjustments, I would suggest first taking measurements. Do you know how to measure the neck relief? There should be instructions in your manual. But if there aren't, it's actually quite simple. First put a capo on the first fret. Then fret the last fret of your guitar on one hand and measure the gap between the string and the 7th fret. The gap should be around 0.2 - 0.3 mm. If the gap is smaller than that, then your neck is too straight and you need to loosen the truss rod (turn it left). If the gap is bigger than that, then your neck has too much relief and you need to tighten the truss rod (turn it right).

But yeah, since you seem pretty confused and don't know what you are doing, it may be a good idea to take it to a tech. It makes no sense to just try different things if you have no idea of what's causing the problem. That will most likely just screw more things up. So take measurements before you do anything. You need to know what you are doing.

Setting your guitar up is actually not difficult at all (unless there's something wrong with the guitar), and I think it's something people should learn to do. So I would first suggest taking measurements. If after that it seems like the neck is too straight and there's no way you can fix it, then take it to a tech.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115