So, right now I'm saving up for a Soldano SLO-100. I'm also gonna replace my AC30 combo with an AC30 head, because I plan on having those two amps connect to one cabinet using the Radial Headbone: http://www.tonebone.com/headbone.php

I'm only gonna use the crunch and overdrive channels on the SLO (using the AC30 for cleans), and to switch to the overdrive channel on the SLO you need to have a footswitch.

How would I be able to include both the footswitch AND the Headbone? On Radial's website, it says the Headbone should be last in the chain, plugging into both amps and then going into the cab. So where in that chain will the channel switcher go? I'm guessing it would go before the Headbone, but I'm not sure.

Anyone? 

Thanks, 
Kai
diabolical

I really love the clean sound from the Vox, and also I've heard that the SLO has an awful clean sound.

I don't really wanna get any other amp, I've got my heart set on the SLO.
So, you're dropping that $ 
Quote by kaiburns1
diabolical

I really love the clean sound from the Vox, and also I've heard that the SLO has an awful clean sound.

I don't really wanna get any other amp, I've got my heart set on the SLO.

So, you're saying you haven't played a SLO yet?
diabolical

I'm not really, cause I already have an AC30 combo lol, so I can sell that and buy a used AC30 head. I'd be saving about a hundred dollars.

When I said "I've heard that the SLO has awful cleans" I meant "when I played it, I heard how bad the SLO cleans are." I probably should have worded that better. My bad :P