Hello!
I want to play guitar by connecting processor to amp, and get sound from amp. But, I would like to hear only the sound which I made on processor, not any modification from amp, so my question is how to set up my amp to turn off all effects and modifications of sound?
Thank you all in advance!
i'm not sure you can do that with that amp. probably your best bet is to select the cleanest amp model it has and go from there, and turn off all the built-in effects the amp has.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?