Is he Ronald's non-clown brother?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
who
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
"Hi I'm delivering a joke with a huge grin plastered on my face, mid-chuckle."
Quote by Wolfinator-x
who

He's Ronald's only non-clown brother.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
He's Ronald's only non-clown brother.
Okay so less terrifying and has probably killed millions of fewer children

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Remember that show he had on some dumb major network that was just called Norm or something of the sort? America's greatest Canadian import imo

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
is that ted cruz's brother
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by seanlang01
Remember that show he had on some dumb major network that was just called Norm or something of the sort? America's greatest Canadian import imo

He played Norm
Quote by Baby Joel
is that ted cruz's brother

More like Turd Cruz kek
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
good thread
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
is this the new norm in the pit
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Fat Lard
More like Turd Cruz kek

heh heh. Nice.

I like Norm. He's not my favorite, but he's pretty good in small doses.

He is funny as a pigeon in Mike Tyson Mysteries.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Norm Macdonald is my god.

Him + Conan = comedy gold

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 14, 2017,
NORMies
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Fun fact, this store in the mall here has a dude that works the register that sounds just like Norm.

We've all just decided he's secretly his son or something. It's awesome. Such a great voice.

And by fun I mean completely useless to every single one of you
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Okay so less terrifying and has probably killed millions of fewer children

hey

hey

can we not confuse slavery with death please
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
hey

hey

can we not confuse slavery with death please
What about slavery to one's health conditions?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by bradulator
Norm Macdonald is my god.

Him + Conan = comedy gold

superman is killing himself tonight
Is this the man who owns a farm from the children's song?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
And of course the classic Conan/Norm interview:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You guys are such Normies
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've seen a lot of his work so yeah he's cool.
He's a dude who definitely likes to feel for the edges.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
God, Letterman is so wretchedly awkward and uncomfortable. I genuinely can't stand listening to him talk.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i think my favorite Conan was where he went on and on about Oscar Pistorius and "how can you win a race if you don't have any legs?"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
In his talk show appearances, he's great at that sort of thing where he takes something not funny but approaches it with such an obnoxious conviction and persistence that it comes back around to being funny.