Page 1 of 2
Do you guys feel it too? Like either a disturbance or awakening in the collective unconscious? Something big is going to happen, screencap this post. ITT we speculate what will happen
You will probably make more bad posts.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
hopefully i can transcend to a different timeline or something because the one i'm on right now sucks
Quote by kalypto
hopefully i can transcend to a different timeline or something because the one i'm on right now sucks

Anything is possible on the Dawn of a New Dane.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Maybe you just need to take a dump.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Maybe you just need to take a dump.
You spelled "a new amp" wrong.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by theogonia777
Anything is possible on the Dawn of a New Dane.

You guys laugh now, but better safe than sorry. My bet's on a big happening in Londonstan, with a 40% chance the happening is a false flag. Good luck to those there...
Quote by Wolfinator-x
You spelled "a new amp" wrong.

This is no time to be making jokes. They're premiering Dane's next appearance on MTV on Monday.
Quote by theogonia777
This is no time to be making jokes.
What jokes?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
idk but on 7/17/07 I saw one of the best concerts of my life so maybe someone somewhere will see a really great concert
*yawn*

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Are you feeling it now, Mr Krabs?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Around 7:17 pm. Check the news around then... if there's even power by then...
Quote by Fat Lard

MTV isn't news.
Quote by Fat Lard

If there's no power, how can we coin?

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
If there's no power, how can we coin?

... shit
17/07/17 @ 7:17am, I #woke

The weather this morning was really nice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it's 17:07 17/07/17

24-hour clock master race
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Month before day makes more sense, tbh, because it gives you an immediate sense of what time of year it is.

Quote by ErikLensherr

It's my uncles birthday
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by zgr0826
Month before day makes more sense, tbh, because it gives you an immediate sense of what time of year it is.

I had this discussion in the 4th of July thread. To me, it makes sense from a spoken point of view. If you say "the Xth of Month" D/M makes more sense but for "Month Xth" M/D makes sense. Now, from organizing stuff on a computer... M/D makes more sense because then, with folders sorted "alphabetically" (since it sorts numerically as well), it puts it chronologically... but then the problem is that 05 15 17 comes before 06 15 14 and so M/D/Y Does not work. So objectively, Y/M/D (specifically YYYY/MM/DD including zeros for single digit days and months) is the most efficient way of doing it in terms of chonology.
im going to trivia night at a bar with some friends
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
okay Dane 7:17 in our shared timezone passed and nothing

where's the beef Dane
i guess i blinked and missed it.

like the rest of my life.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
solid effort!

Quote by theogonia777
You will probably make more bad posts.

meanwhile i was correct
Quote by theogonia777
meanwhile i was correct

r u some kind of fortune teller?

oooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO0000000oooooooOOOOO0000OOOooooOo0000OOOOo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theogonia777
you call that something happening lol

Uhh... seriously?

Stay jelly of my clairvoyant extrasensory feelings about the world.
damage of what seaweed lol
Page 1 of 2