Hello, new here.
I'm looking for a good amp, I really want one with USB to use it as a recording interface, since I dont have enough money to buy an interface to record.
I like the modelling amps since you can edit the whole presets the way you like, so I need to know which could be the best option. I was actually thinking in something like the vypyr vip 1, Blackstar ID core 20 or 40, marshall code 25.
Not looking for a very expensive, prefer something cheap that I can use for a long time for like a home studio, but good quality, so if you have a cheap and good option let me know please, thanks.
Buy the best Line 6 pod that you can afford.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I agree.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Agree as well. I use a POD for deciding and the work very well. ( check out some of my stuff in link in profile)
I really though about it (line 6 amplifi tt) but I dont have a good amp to hear it, I have an unknown Kohlt 10w, so it would sound as a cheap amp if I dont use it with headphones btw
Quote by Phranz
I really though about it (line 6 amplifi tt) but I dont have a good amp to hear it, I have an unknown Kohlt 10w, so it would sound as a cheap amp if I dont use it with headphones btw

well get some headphones to go with the POD. when recording you'd be running it direct into the computer ( i use a digital 8-track) so you can either use speakers from the computer or headphones to monitor. 
Well, if you agree I would give a chance to the amplifi TT , but if you have the will to record, and at the same time have a good amp with a great sound to listen it, what would you do?
Actually there was a friend that offered me a behringer UMC-22 interface for like 55$ but I'm not very sure about it, what do you think?
Quote by Phranz
Well, if you agree I would give a chance to the amplifi TT , but if you have the will to record, and at the same time have a good amp with a great sound to listen it, what would you do?

spend more  . your budget only allows for so much and you won't get a "great" amp with USB out for that especially the lower end. the behringer will work but thy aren't know for making the best products. 
Boss amp modelling sux balls.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
ME-25 doesn't even have amp sims, it is for a front amp of an amplifier, you need Boss GT series for modeling.

Look at Laney IRT Pulse - this is a recording preamp/preamp pedal

Laney IRT Studio is the 1st really good sounding one that comes to mind, IRT 30 watt amp probably would be my 1st choice for both stage and USB recording in one.

Peavey 6505MH maybe the next best option.

You could also look at the Yamaha THR5 or THR10 (they also have a metal version) is a decent modeler and amp with recording option.