Hello,

I'm over having a cable for my send. Another for the return. Another for the amp input.

I'm going to gaffer tape them together so they split off at the tip but it'd be great if these exist already

Any solutions for the lazy?
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
Do you mean a snake?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Microphone cables have two hots and a ground so you could easily make something that is 2 in 1.  Otherwise you are looking at a snake cable of some sort.  I'd probably use a mic cable, are regular cable and some duct tape.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by henza_x
the worst solution ive ever heard, you my mum?

nope. wouldn't have lazy kids if i was. if you are running stuff in your fx loop then you need send and return cables no way around that. if that is to much for you get a modeller and then you just have plug in the controller (like a sanpura). or you could get a roadie to deal with it.  
Don't think a 3-in-1 like you are talking about exists. A snake wrap would do it, and probably be more sturdy than tape (and leave less residue).
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by theogonia777
Do you mean a snake?

Quote by dementiacaptain
Don't think a 3-in-1 like you are talking about exists.  A snake wrap would do it, and probably be more sturdy than tape (and leave less residue).

Just googled. I didn't know that was a thing.

You both win! 
Don't use duct/gaffer tape. I have made that mistake too many times. Within months it will be a sticky mess. 

Just a random thought: Duct /gaffer tape is a musicians best friend and  I always carry a roll or two of tape to a gig. In my experience the musician in the band that use it the most are drummers, but I don't think I ever played with a drummer who carried his own roll of tape. Is it just me?
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Jul 16, 2017,
Quote by Rickholly74
Don't use duct/gaffer tape. I have made that mistake too many times. Within months it will be a sticky mess. 

Just a random thought: Duct /gaffer tape is a musicians best friend and  I always carry a roll or two of tape to a gig. In my experience the musician in the band that use it the most are drummers, but I don't think I ever played with a drummer who carried his own roll of tape. Is it just me?

Nope. They are the queens of poaching and purloinage. I got to the point where I actually carried spare drum heads (I worked in a music store at the time) for one of them. Went to a party with one. They should never do drugs or drink, unless you need them for mindless entertainment at a party. Speaking of duct tape, we duct taped our out-of-hand drummer to a chair one night when he was raging. Bad idea. He shat, peed and puked himself. The good news is that we just had to pick up the chair and haul him to a bathroom, then cut him loose and hope he figured it out. Tossed the chair into the hotel pool. Let them work it out. The statute of limitations has certainly kicked in by now. We had to chip in and lend him IQ points so that he could walk in a straight line. Good drummer, though.
Quote by dspellman
Nope. They are the queens of poaching and purloinage. I got to the point where I actually carried spare drum heads (I worked in a music store at the time) for one of them. Went to a party with one. They should never do drugs or drink, unless you need them for mindless entertainment at a party. Speaking of duct tape, we duct taped our out-of-hand drummer to a chair one night when he was raging. Bad idea. He shat, peed and puked himself. The good news is that we just had to pick up the chair and haul him to a bathroom, then cut him loose and hope he figured it out. Tossed the chair into the hotel pool. Let them work it out. The statute of limitations has certainly kicked in by now. We had to chip in and lend him IQ points so that he could walk in a straight line. Good drummer, though.

Sounds like my first drummer. Talented beyond belief, complete bafoon. My new drummer, amazingly, is fairly well put together. He has vices, but manages to remain composed enough to not get himself in trouble.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Another great alternative is wire loom and plain old simple zip-ties or zip-ties all by themselves.  I use wire loom myself but the snakes look pretty cool.  
For about $20.00  you get the snake covering plus all the zip ties and velcro you need for a neat job. By far the best $20.00 investment I've ever spent on my guitar stuff. 

http://www.pedalpython.com/

Remember, for most of us, it is more than just 3 cables. There is also a extension cord for power and another cable for switching amp channels. All 5 fit nicely in my Pedal Python.