Hello, I would like to ask, I see in some tabs that some notes are put inside <>. What does that mean?
Harmonic
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
when you need a new amp

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by dudeperfect13
some notes are put inside <>. What does that mean?

it means you need to slide inside the notes DM's real quick
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It means to slide your finger back and forth for ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
means you have to sweep pick with your dick, like a sweep dick
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Unless you're looking at a tablature book, there is no definitive guide to tablature symbols. It means whatever the transposer intended it to mean. A palm mute may be indicated with a * for one tabber and a . for another.

Post the tab in question?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
No, it's definitely harmonic.
Quote by Zaphikh
No, it's definitely harmonic.

No, it's definitely back and forth forever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's the fog machine solo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
go up the stairs, go down the stairs
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
ITT: Folks who are giddy to share the definition of semantics. A prime example:

Quote by theogonia777
No, it's definitely back and forth forever.

Unless you're looking at a book on translating the English language, there is no definitive guide to Indo-European symbols. It means whatever the transposer intended it to mean. A, "it's definitely back and forth forever" may be indicated with a, "it's definitely harmonic" for one tabber and a, "it's definitely, definitely harmonic" for another.

In fact, when the user Zaphikh says:
Quote by Zaphikh
Unless you're looking at a book on translating the English language, there is no definitive guide to Indo-European symbols. It means whatever the transposer intended it to mean. A, "it's definitely back and forth forever" may be indicated with a, "it's definitely harmonic" for one tabber and a, "it's definitely, definitely harmonic" for another.

What they really mean to say is, "No, it's definitely harmonic."
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 17, 2017,
Quote by Zaphikh

Nope, <> is the universal sign back and forth forever.
Ladies and gentlemen, I must emphatically remind you that when theogonia777 says, "Nope, <> is the universal sign back and forth forever" what they really mean is, "No, it's definitely harmonic."
Mate, you can not be this oblivious
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Zaphikh
Ladies and gentlemen, I must emphatically remind you that when theogonia777 says, "Nope, <> is the universal sign back and forth forever" what they really mean is, "No, it's definitely harmonic."

You can think what you want, but <> means back and forth forever. Like how ))<>(( means poop back and forth forever. Like seriously if you look up "back and forth forever you're gonna see that I'm right and you're wrong.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 17, 2017,
Quote by Trowzaa
Mate, you can not be this oblivious

Can't tell if this is irony, or sincere obliviousness. Only a New Sincerity can save us now.
Quote by theogonia777
You can think what you want

I have no other choice but to do so; it is an intrinsic quality.
Quote by theogonia777
but <> means back and forth forever. Like how ))<>(( means poop back and forth forever. Like seriously if you look up "back and forth forever you're gonna see that I'm right and you're wrong.

If you seriously looked up who the original author of the phrase, "back and forth forever" was, you would see that it was I, all along, who carved those symbols into sequence, hence, my latter translation still holds true.

Edit: It is a matter of fact that, "))<>((" does mean, "poop back and forth forever", but I will not allow the conflation of one fact to be the crutch of misunderstanding the meaning of, "<>".
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 17, 2017,

------------------
--------->--->----
-v---v-----v---v--
---A---A----------

ps ts you should only attempt the above if you're wearing a fire tunic
Quote by Zaphikh
Edit: It is a matter of fact that, "))<>((" does mean, "poop back and forth forever", but I will not allow the conflation of one fact to be the crutch of misunderstanding the meaning of, "<>".

So what you're saying is that you were wrong.
^ ^ v v < > < > square

Quote by ElMaco
go up the stairs, go down the stairs

goin up the sideways stairs
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~