Hey, while my friends learn simple things really fast, i suck at learning stuff, the easiest stuff are hard to learn to me. Ive been playing guitar for many years, but i still learn easy chord progressions slow and stuff, its quite annoying. Im being tested for bipolar disorder and me and the experts are pretty sure i have that... I get so fucking depessed, and im always falling behind, my gead is so slow im stupid, its ruining the fun of stuff to learn slow. PS the experts slso say i may have a reading or learning dissability or both.... Can someone maybe help or something...
you're not stupid
lots of people suffer from depression and anxiety, and it really holds them back in life
get the help you need, get on some medication perhaps?
see a therapist maybe? looks like you need somebody to talk to, there's lots of options

inb4 what you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

How can I help?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Just curious, but how old are you?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
๐Ÿ˜’
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect