Why isn´t standard notation a thing at UG?
I know, a lot of people struggle with it (or even never unterstand it in general), but should it be as normal and natural thing ever?
For some reasons i whish i could search and create standard notation sheets as i can with Tabs, Chords, Tab Pro, Guitar pro.
I would be grateful for even adding standard notation above a tabulature.
Whats the issue with it?

Is it because notation isn´t legally free like tabs? But whats about downloading Guitar Pro files for free which came with standard notation? Any copyright reasons?
Is it against a consequent concept on UG to offer something else as tabulature?
Please let me know.
tdussmann Standard notation is technically totally different and would require us to completely overhaul the graphic interface, and not only this. It's a different market that would cover all music instruments, not just guitars and other fretted instruments.

By the way tabs are not free, and we pay royalties to all the artists whose music is present in our database. There's an explanation here - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/article/blog/licensing
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Guitar Pro and Power Tab both have standard notation in them. I mean, you're not going to handwrite standard notation and you can't put it in Ascii as easily you can with tab. Therefore you would likely submit a file to be opened with a program. So why not use a program that they already support? In a way, they already do accommodate standard notation because of that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Of course, overall it's a great idea! Don't think we've never come up with it=) But if I were you, I wouldn't expect it tomorrow morning =)
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Quote by UG Support
tdussmannIt's a different market that would cover all music instruments, not just guitars and other fretted instruments. 

To be fair, there seems to be a bit of discouragement for submitting text files that aren't guitar, bass, or ukulele but yet there are many Guitar Pro and Power Tab files that contain little-to-no guitar in them. So there is already a lot of non-guitar music included anyway and a lot of string instrument music that is rejected.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
theogonia777 As for now, I can't say anything but: "Wait, and you will be rewarded" =)

UG Support

Does that mean we are finally getting balalaika tabs?
theogonia777 That'd be nice to have some, I like it. Or erhu. 
But jokes aside, there's nothing to say about standard notation at the moment. 

tdussmann Yeah, the dot in the end merged with the link text, sorry.

yeah... but question appears:
Does it require an extra license for a sheet even when the same artwork is already puplished as Tabulature? Because it literally not the same?
What about Tabulature and Chords plus Lyrics on the other hand? 
I am curious, now.

Honestly, i am literally not happy about no available sheet music on UG. Because it is my #1 source where i found almost every song / inspiration i ever desired, since i began to learn the guitar. I trust literally no other website. This must be about 10 years now. Even without sheet music (which i prefer over Tabs) along all this time.
I accept there will be no sheet in future. And i am fine with it.
Hopefully i will be still doing music in the future and will have also this extensive access to songs even in sheet music form. This would make me happy. 
Thank you UG.