I am looking at these 3 amps for practice. I'm not in a band and don't need a ton of power, but I need It loud enough to have fun. I'm currently leaning towards the Bugera due to having bass and treble and all tube. From what I've read 5w out of a tube is plenty of power for what I'm doing. Watching all the demos on YouTube they all look great.

Plus to the JOYO is it has a effects in/out.

I have already played the VOX mv50 ac and loved the sound. The other 2 shound have similar sound. 

I have a POD floor plus pedal for effects. Epiphone Les Paul is my main guitar.

I'm curious what you guys think.
Thread was moved to forum: Guitar Gear & Accessories
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I wouldn't go for Bugera anything...

The VOx looks like the best from these.

You could also look at some small, real tube amps just as a clean palette and use the POD, like Valve Jr. or maybe even get a Jet City, this one or one of their combos:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/jet-city-amplification-custom-5-5w-2w-tube-guitar-amp-head

Also the Yamaha THR series is in price range, so look at that. There's also the Boss Katana.

Personally, I'd go all tube if I can, so Jet City or used Valveking.
FYI blackstar are far from all tube. but... i don't feel like getting in to the topic. fuck bugera. 

how much real money do you have?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
diabolical thanks for the Jet City idea, I think I'm leaning that way now. But I'm still in love with the Vox.
trashedlostfdup  I'm with you on the tube part. I really only want tube at least in the preamp (vox counts). I would say the $250 is really the ceiling.

Out of curiosity, is Bugera made by Behringer? I know they make some pretty bad stuff.
Last edited by bloodylipp at Jul 20, 2017,
After watching some youtube videos of the jet city, now I'm leaning towards the Vox again. 

I'm a big fan of the Vox cleans with el84 tube and not so much the 6L6 the jet city uses. 
I have a Bugera. It's awesome. But it did have some issues that were eventually taken care of for free. I don't think the T5 is all tube. I'd chose the Joyo from all those 3
Quote by diabolical
The Vox is fake tube though or whatever they're trying to pass it on as but tube it ain't.

+1
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/