Hello All! Looking for a good amp for Punk Rock for under $1000. I plan to get most of my gain and other fancy effects through pedals and not the amp itself. Any suggestions or links to anything would be great. Thank you all.  
look into a splawn quickrod and sell your pedals. used are under a grand.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
wait... or an orange Rockerverb
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
The Orange Rockerverb go for 1,500 or more even for used. I don't have that kind of money. :/
Quote by NiteFlqre
The Orange Rockerverb go for 1,500 or more even for used. I don't have that kind of money. :/

look around. i picked mine up for around $875 used.

The Rockerverb would be be fantastic for what you are doing. though. bummer.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
When I think Punk Rock amp I think  Marshall but iirc, "Bollocks" was a Lp Custom into a 70's Fender Twin so I wouldn't rule that out either. 
I also usually think Marshally for punk. You can find a used JCM800 combo for around $1000, I'd definitely consider that; I'd also look at a JCM2000, I know a lot of people aren't super fond of those but I've been happy playing through them when I've found one, and you can find a head with enough budget to spare to score a decent used cab too if you haven't got one. (The general consensus on the JCM2000, I think, is that the 2000 DSLs are pretty good, the 2000 TSLs are not, but all I've played through is the DSLs so I can't say 100%.) Silverface Fenders with a boost could be very nice as well, you could find a Twin Reverb or Bassman under a grand easy, and a Super Reverb close to that. I also like a boosted Vox for punk tones, and a used AC30 plus a solid overdrive would be well within your budget.
Quote by NiteFlqre
Hello All! Looking for a good amp for Punk Rock for under $1000. I plan to get most of my gain and other fancy effects through pedals and not the amp itself. Any suggestions or links to anything would be great. Thank you all.  

What kind of punk?  Hate to be that guy, but the differences between guitar tones can be pretty huge.

Also, are you buying GC or MF or used?  what type of gear are you playing along side? stack or combo?  Do you have a cab or does 1000 bucks include all?
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Anything Orange does punk well...hell even a Crush, the CR120. Here, I recommended one here for the 1st time

Orange Tube doesn't have to be 100 watt, one of their 30 watters will do, like a TH30C.

On the other hand can't see you going wrong with a Peavey Valveking, Windsor, XXX or even a 6505.

Marshall JCM800, 900, 2000, JVM will do as well.

Mesa Express 5:25 or 5:50 used.

Laney AOR, LC or VC, TT, HT series used.
diabolical I've been looking at the Orange CR120 which will cost me around $700 which leaves me roughly $400 for a cab, are there any half decent cabs for $400??
It's really quite difficult to find any used 1960a cabs where I live. I live in a smaller area which doesn't have a lot of places to look.
Quote by NiteFlqre
diabolical I can get a used Peavey 6505 cab for $395 dollars what do you think?

Looking up the spec's @MF, they seem nice enough...Ply-cab, casters, vintage 30's....MF has them new for $899.
I'd get the Orange TH30 used on reverb.  After shipping they're around 800-850.  For the time being get a cheap cab that lets you play, and save for a new cab later.

Diabolical recommended it.  And I can attest, I had one and I put in on top of a 4x12 and 2x12...the thing was loud as balls and had great tone.  I used it in a D-Beat band.  Bass player had an SVT on an 8x10 and the other guitar player had a Sovtek Mig50 on top of two 4x12's.  When I cranked, they'd both tell me to turn down.  After that amp, I'll never believe 100W amps are a necessity anymore - and I like loud amps.  

Other good recs on here too, that's just what I would do if I were on the market again.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by trashedlostfdup
look around. i picked mine up for around $875 used.

The Rockerverb would be be fantastic for what you are doing. though. bummer.

The older Rockerverb 50 (6V6) should be around $700 at most. You can find the newer Rockerverb 50 MK II combo (EL34 or 6L6) for ~$900 since the Rockerverb MK III is getting more popular.

The stock Mesa Dual/Triple Rec (unmodded, older 2 channel) can be had for ~$900.