8 57%
no wood
6 43%
Voters: 14.
wood u?

Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Make luv not war bro

Besides I don't want another black eye. I bruise like a... mango.
#stewiethread
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
idk what you are asking here

if would I fight them: sure, but same thing as beating up any guy notably smaller than me in that I'd be going easy on them.

if you're asking about watching girl fights: it doesn't get me hard, break it up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by whoomit
Make luv not war bro

Besides I don't want another black eye. I bruise like a... mango.

sorry to hear that, mang

o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
if she's about to fuck me up then yeah
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
What Would Pav Do?

He wood pay attebntion to creatively.
I'd fight a girl who was holding a bottle
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
honestly for most of it i thought the one wearing pink & blue was a cute boi

no i wouldn't tho, those stunts look too dangerous and i am not in shape at all
Quote by kalypto
no stop fight

ok now kiss

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Cardbored
I'd fight a girl who was holding a bottle

or a woman who could do karate?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
What Would Pav Do?
he would probably roundhouse them or throw knives at them
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
What Would Pav Do?

Throwing axe
I would restrain one of those crazy, drunk girls fighting each other at a house parties or something, you always see those funny videos on worldstar. But can't imagine actually hitting a 100 lb woman though, way too easy, would rather take whatever beating they can muster up with their strength and just laugh it off and walk away.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I would restrain crazy, drunk girls fighting each other at a house party or something. But can't imagine actually hitting a 100 lb woman though, way too easy, would rather take whatever beating they can muster up and just laugh it off and walk away.

would you hit a 100 lb man?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by k.lainad
I would restrain crazy, drunk girls fighting each other at a house party or something. But can't imagine actually hitting a 100 lb woman though, way too easy, would rather take whatever beating they can muster up and just laugh it off and walk away.

100 lbs behind a broken bottle is terrifying, bitches be crazy
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by StewieSwan
would you hit a 100 lb man?

Never seen a grown ass man that small. I was a 100 lb when I was like 11. Wouldn't fight an 11 year old either.

Quote by Primus2112
100 lbs behind a broken bottle is terrifying, bitches be crazy

True
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by institutions
honestly for most of it i thought the one wearing pink & blue was a cute boi

no i wouldn't tho, those stunts look too dangerous and i am not in shape at all

Cynthia Rothrock and actually she pretty cute. that movie had her made up to look more masculine. that scene is from a Hong Kong action film from the 80s

she can rock my roth
Quote by EndTheRapture51
girls are always fighting over me so

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana